Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Could It Be That I'm Actually High T?

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
I have most of the traits one would typically associate with a low t male: high inhibition, social anxiety, avoidant behavior etc. My appearance and stature are also consistent with low t. However, I also fap at least once every day, which means I have a high sex drive -- a high t trait. Maybe those 'low t' traits are just cases of uncaused correlation, and my body is actually brimming with testosterone. It's a possibility I've been considering lately.

low t trait = having anime avi

I have most of the traits one would typically associate with a low t male: high inhibition, social anxiety, avoidant behavior etc. My appearance and stature are also consistent with low t. However, I also fap at least once every day, which means I have a high sex drive -- a high t trait. Maybe those 'low t' traits are just cases of uncaused correlation, and my body is actually brimming with testosterone. It's a possibility I've been considering lately.
even with high t its over for you if u r on here

Every guy faps every day wtf

However, I also fap at least once every day, which means I have a high sex drive
Ooooooooooooooor you're just pathologically addicted and your unability to stop your only dopamine-producing activity further signifies of low-test.

Maybe you could just get your t levels measured and find out? Testosterone is an internet right wing meme and body chemistry is far too complex to be possible to reliably estimate your t levels from your appearance and behavior.

i fap onceper week. low t?

only looks matter , and being normal t

Cope, we all here fap everyday

I fap like 4-8 times a day dude

Ooooooooooooooor you're just pathologically addicted and your unability to stop your only dopamine-producing activity further signifies of low-test.
This. Fapping also lowers your testosterone levels.

I fap 5 times daily and i am 965 in test. T is cope. Only phenotype and if you were a mouthbreather count