Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Could incels have a advisory type role in society?

vic624

vic624

Hujocel
★★★★
Whenever I read reddit subs devoted to normie dating, it's always the same pathetic bluepilled hack platitudes being reused. Obviously a lot of people are just looking for platitudes and "emotional support" but you'd think a certain category of people would actually want real advice. While we as incels are know our "ascension" will never happen, our knowledge of lookism principles makes us well suited to give advice to normies, and since we're already loathed by society, we have no reason to refrain from dispensing harsh real criticism.

I can almost envision a scenario where teens are talking amongst themselves about their dating prospects and they decide to "ask the incel" for advice. It would be like visiting the gypsy fortune teller. Money making in that role isn't really viable in this day and age, but we might have some level of respect as "separate but knowledgeable" about society, almost like Brahman holy men.

Cucked, imagine giving somebody advice who's going to go on to have sex using it.

No I don't think it will happen because people don't trust guys who look like us, we are automatically labelled as creeps
Cucked, imagine giving somebody advice who's going to go on to have sex using it.
Yh there's this too

But that's basically the role Catholics priests take on when they, as supposedly lifelong celibates, conduct marriage counseling.

But that's basically the role Catholics priests take on when they, as supposedly lifelong celibates, conduct marriage counseling.
It is voluntary celibacy vs involuntary, that is where the difference lies.

It is voluntary celibacy vs involuntary, that is where the difference lies.

That makes sense, but isn't blackpill basically accepting the personal futility of sexual pursuits? It seems like there's minimal effective difference between a person who decides to never pursue sex because of piety and someone who decides to never pursue sex because of knowledge of probabilities in the present environment. I guess the main difference would be in the bitter personality of the incel compared to the volcel.

There could be an incel Dr. Phil. That would make a great show ngl.

There could be an incel Dr. Phil. That would make a great show ngl.

Good idea! What's funny is that Dr. Phil probably would be incel if he was 30 years younger. Or his wife would be from SEA.

I know of an incel who does act in an advisory role. It's called being a friendzoned orbiter. Foids tolerate him because they can bitch about their boyfriends to him and ask him whether they should break up with boyfriend and get with x chad instead, and he kisses their asses. It's a pathetic and humiliating existence.

Foids will never tolerate any sort of honest 'advisor'.

Yes. In the past there were eunuchs who advised and worked for country leaders/kings or when it comes to religion monks and similar things.

I know of an incel who does act in an advisory role. It's called being a friendzoned orbiter. Foids tolerate him because they can bitch about their boyfriends to him and ask him whether they should break up with boyfriend and get with x chad instead, and he kisses their asses. It's a pathetic and humiliating existence.

Foids will never tolerate any sort of honest 'advisor'.
Does he post on IT? What a cuck

Yes. In the past there were eunuchs who advised and worked for country leaders/kings or when it comes to religion monks and similar things.

OP is specificly talking about us giving advice to normies so they can fuck. Which is just... cucked. I would never do that.

OP is specificly talking about us giving advice to normies so they can fuck. Which is just... cucked. I would never do that.

Cuckoldry involves the cuckee having some level of "possession" over the woman, like in a marriage or relationship. Just advising strangers with a blackpill perspective only would be cucked if the adviser was attempting 4d chess play via monkmaxxing or something.

Cuckoldry involves the cuckee having some level of "possession" over the woman, like in a marriage or relationship. Just advising strangers with a blackpill perspective only would be cucked if the adviser was attempting 4d chess play via monkmaxxing or something.

the term cuck is used loosely as a meme

But I would still feel weird if I gave a normie friend advice, and then it worked for him, meanwhile I'm incel.

Nobody's going to take dating advice from a bunch of ugly depressed virgins jfl. Keep coping.

the term cuck is used loosely as a meme

But I would still feel weird if I gave a normie friend advice, and then it worked for him, meanwhile I'm incel.

I get it, I probably would feel cucked if advising peers too, but less so if they were of my same ethnicity or distinct religious community, or if there was a notable age difference.
Nobody's going to take dating advice from a bunch of ugly depressed virgins jfl. Keep coping.

I meant more like looksmaxxing advice. I've seen normie forums of someone asking for looksmaxing advice "raided" by incels and the incel perspective is always more brutal but objectively more helpful.

I have thought about a similar thing to this. Specifically how can we make money by applying black pill knowledge? I’m sure there is a way, I just haven’t been able to come up with a viable plan. Maybe your advisory board would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back