Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could i get arrested for posting pro ER stuff?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I couldn't contain myself so I commented on how I supported ER type shootings on a normie forum, of course this caused outrage and they said I "needed help", the moderator even PM'd me links to the Samaritans.

If one of them contacted the police could I get in trouble? I also posted how I have no intention of going ER due to the shame it would bring on my family, is it illegal to support shootings?

In regards to the "get help" comments,I tried to explain to them that misanthropy is a natural reaction to years of bullying and that it isn't always caused by mental illness.

I’m not sure, but I wouldn’t risk it. It’s why I toned down my own ER jokes.

Probably not, but you never know with this clown world

VPNmaxx, and be subtle about your powerlevel.

on places like this it's already a risk and on normie places even worse. At best your social standing will plumeet into the otherworld negatives

I wonder what forum it was. Lmao

I think you're safe this time, but you really need to contain yourself

beware of humour!

it's a crime these days...

I wonder what forum it was. Lmao

I think you're safe this time, but you really need to contain yourself
How can they do anything though? If they arrested me they would have to arrest everyone on sites like Storm Front too

probably.

if you're an ethnic you should stop now

I wouldn't risk it.

Yes and u should get arrested. Well not you op, since u was joking, but just ppl who are serious. Don't want any more crazy fools shooting up random ppl taking away lives that you have no authority over. Call me fakecel or watever idgaf