Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could I ascend this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37095
  • Start date
Deleted member 37095

Deleted member 37095

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
Girls in my class are friendly to me, some even laughing with me at my dumb yokes, some told me that i am handsome. I don't know if some of them are attracted to me but anyway i dont know the signs girls give.

My friend(9/10 looking) told me that he thinks that i have a very athletic body and I ll find a gf very soon

pm me ur pics and I will tell you

Lunge your lips into her neck the next time you are alone with her

eat shit faggot

Fakecel alert (if it isn't a LARP).

Girls in my class are friendly to me, some even laughing with me at my dumb yokes, some told me that i am handsome. I don't know if some of them are attracted to me but anyway i dont know the signs girls give.

My friend(9/10 looking) told me that he thinks that i have a very athletic body and I ll find a gf very soon
Then go out of here. You are young, admit that women tell you you are attractive (and not in the "You will make a woman very happy some day"-approach which they use to pacify betabuxxes and which basically means "I would be your GF if you weren't short/ugly!"), you have a good body, etc. - go out of here and try it before you lose your attractive traits and your condition could become permanent.

Imagine having girls tell you that you are good looking and come on incel forums to brag, pathetic faggot
Imagine never knowing what a party is like at 17, being kissless at 17

you have girls saying you are attractive and athletic, go talk to them retard, it’s easy to talk to people if they seem interested in talking with you
The most a girl says to me is like 1 or 2 words and most of the time I’m completely ignored
Girls are talking to my mostly because its a elite international school and they want to be polite

that doesn’t mean anything, they talk to you because they WANT TO TALK TO YOU

y
They even talk to my trucel 160 cm friend

Teenagers can't be incel.

Ex incel

Just work on yourself and you'll eventually ascend. This is what everyone here wants after all. What? Do you think I wanna turn 30 lurking on incel forums. Fuck that. I wanna ascend even if it takes me 10 years to do so. Don't give up just yet. Go get 'em.

Why are you asking, fakecel? As if you don't know the answer.

fakecel. you're probably white.

go ascend and forget u post here

It could however be as simple as:

some told me that i am handsome.
Foids being polite.

Friend being biased (and is a guy/Chad so almost certainly doesn't get foid hypergamy).

Oh and just seen this:
Girls are talking to my mostly because its a elite international school and they want to be polite

But you may as well try! Really feel that :blackpill: in action...

Let me look into beans and i let you know.

OP it sounds to me that you would be better suited to a PUA forum like Sosuave which I have so graciously linked for you below.:feelsUgh:

You obviously are a budding young Chad or Chadlite if your opening post is true and or anything to go by and so you should come to learn the red pill wisdom from the PUA’s at Sosuave or any archives of the older posts and or guide books that might remain there, since red pill knowledge is really all a Chad or a Chadlite needs to come to understand to get the most out of the relationships in his life with women and not inevitably end up cucked and sitting in a corner crying because your oneitis left you.:feelsclown::redpill:

Your immediate problem however seems to be approach anxiety/fear of failure a.k.a pussying out instead of just confidently walking up to these girls that are clearly already interested in you with a powerful Chad stride.:feelzez:

Oh and one more thing before I go…

Check out the rational male website and book series as well to complete your red pill training.:feelshehe:

Last edited:
Chads.is.
You don't belong here, man, go away and stop wasting your time on this forum. Most people (including myself) here are broken men who never had a chance, guys like you won't be able to relate:feelscry:.

Last edited:

Why did you consider yourself to be an incel in the first place? What has changed?

Why did you consider yourself to be an incel in the first place? What has changed?
Rotting always alone at home playing hoi4, ZERO social skills