Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Could hypnosis be a way out of inceldom?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
We could get hypnosis which would make us work out, get into a good shape and become social, funny and attractive! What do you guys think? I'm seriously thinking about this. Hypnosis could change the rest of my life.

I wouldn't risk accidentally swallowing a bluepill because of hypnosis mind games.

Its a form of LDAR imo tbh ngl

Gymcels who develop their personality don't ascend nearly as much because femoids only care about unchangeable aspects of a person, so hypnosis wouldn't do much in the path of faulty genes.

Welcome to Copenhagen. If you have any questions about how we cope in this town, ask @Mixedcel

Gymcels who develop their personality don't ascend nearly as much because femoids only care about unchangeable aspects of a person, so hypnosis wouldn't do much in the path of faulty genes.
It would at least greatly make it easier to get out of inceldom! Imagine: having a killer six pack and muscles that girls would automatically like! Then being able to talk to them in an alpha manner because of hypnosis: in a confident, dominant, charismatic way! It could really work, you know.
I wouldn't risk accidentally swallowing a bluepill because of hypnosis mind games.
Why not? We would literally start working out like crazy and automatically start talking to women, eventually finding a girlfriend and lose our virginity. I'd rather live a happy bluepilled life than an unhappy redpilled or blackpilled life.

Last edited:
Hyper cope.
Welcome to Copenhagen. If you have any questions about how we cope in this town, ask @Mixedcel
Hell yeah! Would you guys try this? I'm seriously thinking of going to a hypnotist. It's no BS. I would be in killer shape in a while. Girls would come up to me to touch my biceps and six-pack.

Hell yeah! Would you guys try this? I'm seriously thinking of going to a hypnotist. It's no BS. I would be in killer shape in a while. Girls would come up to me to touch my biceps and six-pack.
I know some pretty muscular incels, if you're short and have a bad face it's over. However, if your problem is mostly your weight then yeah gymcel would most likely help you.

Most guys here are manlets, mentalcels, and/or have a bad face+frame.

Hypnomaxxing is giga cope. Its not gonna fix your recessed chin or fix a fucked up eye area, boyo.

Once you fully take the blackpill there's no way out.

I know some pretty muscular incels, if you're short and have a bad face it's over. However, if your problem is mostly your weight then yeah gymcel would most likely help you.

Most guys here are manlets, mentalcels, and/or have a bad face+frame.
Well, hypnosis could also be used to get out of social anxiety and make you confident, charismatic and dominant. It's like magic. What could you lose by trying, right?

Once you fully take the blackpill there's no way out.

yes if binaurals/subliminals count as hypnosis.

we would have already sex if hypnosis really work