Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could Hitler be considered a saint?

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
Serious. I know he is far from being an Incel, but he was actively trying to save the world from the degeneracy we have today. He saw this future coming and he knew there was only one chance to stop it. I admire him greatly for putting the fate of the world before his own life. He saw the mixing of race and knew it had to stop. He knew women had a specific place in society. I bought his book Mein Kampf, and I just started reading it. It’s the incredible insights of a brilliant man.

RIP Adolf

He was not perfect, but wanted to save us from kikery. So saint

yes he tried to get rid of feminism

Hitler wasn’t an incel and he wouldn’t give a shit about them either. To me, a saint must not only know what it’s like to be rejected by his peers for his appearance and must take a stand for those like himself

Yes bro, it’s no coincidence that the world has fallen into a state of degeneracy and vanity after WW2. He was trying to save us.

He was not perfect, but wanted to save us from kikery. So saint

He was a man of culture tbh.

Hitler will be exonerated eventually.

is this a rhetorical question?

Hitler was a visionary who tried to make the world a better place. He will be remembered, saint or not.

There are people who genuinely worship him. Look up Esoteric Hitlerism. Some people claim that he is the avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu.

I don't believe in that kind of stuff but I do think he is the greatest person to have ever lived. When you read about what he suffered through, what he tried to do for all of mankind and the pure evil of the kind of 'people' he fought against, it really seems like he was supposed to be the saviour/messiah that is spoken of in all religions. JFK said that someone like Hitler is only born every thousand years.
iu

If Hitler had won, we would have already created transporters to animeland.

hitler had a beautiful stashe. Im surprised no one has mentioned it

There are people who genuinely worship him. Look up Esoteric Hitlerism. Some people claim that he is the avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu.

I don't believe in that kind of stuff but I do think he is the greatest person to have ever lived. When you read about what he suffered through, what he tried to do for all of mankind and the pure evil of the kind of 'people' he fought against, it really seems like he was supposed to be the saviour/messiah that is spoken of in all religions. JFK said that someone like Hitler is only born every thousand years.
iu
Watching the greatest story never told changed my perspective tbh. It’s amazing how much lies we are fed in school about Hitler and the war. You have to discover the truth for yourself.

Watching the greatest story never told changed my perspective tbh. It’s amazing how much lies we are fed in school about Hitler and the war. You have to discover the truth for yourself.
Have you ever read The Young Hitler I Knew by August Kubizek? It's the most powerful book I have ever read and made me feel genuinely emotional. It was written by Hitler's only childhood friend.

Have you ever read The Young Hitler I Knew by August Kubizek? It's the most powerful book I have ever read and made me feel genuinely emotional. It was written by Hitler's only childhood friend.
No bro, do you have a link to a pdf?

Hitler is more of an archetype.

He's like the real version of jewsus.
He died to save us.

Yes bro, he was a true saint.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I ONLY SEE A RIVER OF WHITE TEARS

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

No Hitler was a jew himself, the hologanga never existed. The hologanga stories only started popping up when the world found out that Pissrael was bombing Palestine then as usual the Jew bitches started spamming anti semites world wide and then the zionist media in all parts of the world larped up a story to make every nation fall for the hologunga meme. Hitler never wanted to eliminate the kikes he wanted to send them to Israel like the good zog he is. The concentration camps were only containment camps for jews so that Zogdolf Hitlestein could send the lower class anskesbjhab jews to Palestine and colonize it.

Not a saint, but not the villain (((history))) made him out to be. Made some bad decisions and had powerful enemies. Still, I'd rather the Axis powers had won. Could not possibly be worse than our current reality.

One day, we will have a more refined HITLER. Once who did not practice outright genocide and war, but understands the biological impulses. One who use ivf to create a large female:male ratio. Once who invests billions into genetic engineering research, and human improvement. Once who moves the human species out of the current genetic state, and into a new and enlightened state. HITLER 2.0

Of course, he was the last true saviour of Europe and of all mankind. RIP Mein Führer.
Dennis-Wise-Deanna-Spingola.jpg

Serious. I know he is far from being an Incel, but he was actively trying to save the world from the degeneracy we have today. He saw this future coming and he knew there was only one chance to stop it. I admire him greatly for putting the fate of the world before his own life. He saw the mixing of race and knew it had to stop. He knew women had a specific place in society. I bought his book Mein Kampf, and I just started reading it. It’s the incredible insights of a brilliant man.

RIP Adolf

Dude don't be retarded the man is shill literally he adovcates for the same shit the kike's argue for minus the racial nationalism

He literally wanted to exterminate incels and ugly men to breed race of 6'4" ripped white Chads. What the hell is wrong with you? Hitler was the ultimate cuck.

History is written by winners. The winners are glorified, The losers are vilified. It’s not right vs wrong, It’s who dickmogged who. He happened to lose, and his opponents wrote history how they wanted.

And tbh, there is no good/bad/right/wrong in tribal conflicts and territorial/racial conquests.. chimps gonna chimp.. Morality is subjective.

People hate hitler because bro, killing people is bad! And because everyone else hates hitler too. You’re supposed to hate hitler or risk social rejection. It’s a safe, costless position to have on a topic. That’s how most people shape their opinions. Which option is the least costly and the most safe. Which one will they never have to defend as it is accepted as the default position? Which one will not cost them the adoration of their peers.. it’s why leftism exists. Dishonest, safe, costless status signalling. “I want to show I’m an opinionated person, so I must hold an opinion on xyz subject, but holding opinion A will be costly to my status, so I choose to go with the safe option, opinion B. There is no objectivity/authenticity in the world. Nobody’s ever objectively considered a taboo/politically charged topic.

Such a low iq thread. This is not what I signed up for when I joined this forum. This has nothing to do with the blackpill except maybe in only the most roundabout way possible. This is just a criclejerk for contrarian mentalcels to feel like they have some special historical insights. Full of pointless spammy memes and everything smh

Such a low iq thread. This is not what I signed up for when I joined this forum. This has nothing to do with the blackpill except maybe in only the most roundabout way possible. This is just a criclejerk for contrarian mentalcels to feel like they have some special historical insights. Full of pointless spammy memes and everything smh
This is why it's called OFF TOPIC.

This is why it's called OFF TOPIC.
There's a place for that. Still low iq even if it were in Off Topic. Hitler wasn't so bad but he wasn't some superman either.

I see him as a true commander and respect him more than any (((leader))) today

the true question is if hitler is a chad
i consider him an attractive fellow

There's a place for that. Still low iq even if it were in Off Topic. Hitler wasn't so bad but he wasn't some superman either.
I agree, it's a black and white world view and it's stupid, nothing is fully good or fully bad . But don't act like this place isn't infected with the same amount of retarded leftistcels that promote their politcal perspective and force it down our throats the same as stormfags.

And I don't mind it. it balances the hypocrisy from both sides. And also, We're not a mind hive. If you don't find something interesting doesn't mean we all share the same view or values. This is a free speech zone anyways.

He knew that Nordics / Arayans had the angular, chiseled and mature facial features we associate with Chads today. He knew that Scandinavian leptomorph women are the most gorgeous in the world (they are).

He knew that Alpinoid men were short, ugly, podgy-faced and childlike and not reproductively held as attractive by women. He wanted to reduce the suffering. There was much to admire.

I agree, it's a black and white world view and it's stupid, nothing is fully good or fully bad . But don't act like this place isn't infected with the same amount of retarded leftistcels that promote their politcal perspective and force it down our throats the same as stormfags.

And I don't mind it. it balances the hypocrisy from both sides. And also, We're not a mind hive. If you don't find something interesting doesn't mean we all share the same view or values. This is a free speech zone anyways.
Free speech lol. If you're trying to sleep and you hear a loud noise outside, you try to stop it at the source if you can don't you? Silencing whatever you find particular disturbing or disagreeable is human nature. Free speech is a fucking meme. Nobody actually wants free speech. True free speech, for example, would entail getting rid of rules against bragging or spamming shitposts on here, and nobody wants that.

& Countries with the least amount of free speech protection/ freedom of the press are usually the best and least degenerate. Don't be fooled for a second that Western countries are trying to repress free speech in the least. The powers that be want everything in chaos and everyone at each others throats like it is. Trust me.

For me he`s a god, I pray in his memory every night

of course he is a saint

Lol

RIP Adolf
no

RIP Adolf

Uncle adolf would have put you in a camp or sent you to die on the Eastern Front.

I don't see how an incel would idealize an eugenist, just think about it for a moment.

If he wouldnt do it the world now would only have jews :feelstrash: so i think yes

"if Hitler had won the war, statues would surely have been built to him throughout Israel and he would today be recognized by Jews everywhere as the heroic Gentile leader who had played the central role in reestablishing a national homeland for the Jewish people in Palestine after almost 2000 years of bitter exile"

mfw the nazis helped the zionists establish Israel whilst some anti-zionists still revere the nazis

Hitler got medals by fighting in ww1