Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Could have sworn this old cUcK was following me after I barged into a foid

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I didn't even barge into her too hard.
My right arm knocked against her.

Anyhoo, me, her and him were all on this path around a T shaped road.
He was not with her, he was about to cross the road, while this white cunt was walking pass him.
And like the low IQ mayowhore she is, her eyes were superglued onto her phone and not focused on what's ahead of her.
I crossed the T shaped road and was walking towards the path where they both were.

I barged into this foid, and this old fuck noticed this and was following me.
He was going to cross the road too and I was just walking straight down the path.

I knew he was following me, and I was preparing myself for a confrontation.
When I got to another road and looked both ways, I looked behind me, and he was walking away.

Fucking hero wanna faggot, he was probably following me to make sure I was away from the mayowhore or some shit.

I didn't even barge into her too hard.
My right arm knocked against her.

Anyhoo, me, her and him were all on this path around a T shaped road.
He was not with her, he was about to cross the road, while this white cunt was walking pass him.
And like the low IQ mayowhore she is, her eyes were superglued onto her phone and not focused on what's ahead of her.
I crossed the T shaped road and was walking towards the path where they both were.

I barged into this foid, and this old fuck noticed this and was following me.
He was going to cross the road too and I was just walking straight down the path.

I knew he was following me, and I was preparing myself for a confrontation.
When I got to another road and looked both ways, I looked behind me, and he was walking away.

Fucking hero wanna faggot, he was probably following me to make sure I was away from the mayowhore or some shit.
I think you just schizo

I think you just schizo
Or maybe that old cUcK faggot thought he was protecting that girl.
Fucking boomer males put foids on pedestals and defend them with their lives, even thought they will not fuck them.