Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could Dagashi Kashi Have Been Made by Kentaro Miura (or even Takehiko Inoue)?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
The time Dagashi Kashi was published corresponds with Miura's and Inoue's hiatuses.

Is it possible that famous mangaka choose to make new manga under a psudenym to preserve their image?

For example people who make manime like Miura and Inoue may not want to have a silly manga associated with their hardcore image so will create something like Dagashi Kashi on the side when they get sick of the works their known for.

That's why they take hiatuses that last for years for seemingly no reason and also why the publisher would be okay with it since they'd be cutting a cut off the new manga.

All we know about the Dagashi Kashi mangaka is that his name is Kotoyoma. We know literally nothing else about him, not even his full name.

The only picture used to identify him is this one he uses for his twitter account.

latest

Here's his twitter. You should check it out because he draws famous characters in his Dagashi Kashi style.

I love his art and his style is by far my favorite out of all mangaka.

If I ever take up drawing I would make my characters in the way he does.

https://twitter.com/cot_510

It all seems really suspicious though. He probably is some other famous mangaka using an alias for Dagashi Kashi. I like to image it's Miura.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back