Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could coronavirus cause a boom in babies?

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
You have couples Locked in their house all day doing nothing but having sex (while we rot)

will we look back in 10 years and call it a baby boom?

Nope because foids share chads and take birth control/have abortions

suifuel to think of that

normies actually staying inside? Bro my fkn state has opened it's beaches and people are treating it like there is no virus outside, but whatever, i hope they catch it and die

Wish I wasn't born

Of course it will 100%.

A 3 day snow storm causes a baby boom.

thanks for thi-

dogs cant impregnate foids

With more retards not wanting kids (major cope, they regret it usually 80 percent of the time) i kinda hope there is.

most normies arent in relationships and the bell curve of data shows 30% of men are now sexless.

so no youll probably just see an increase in suicide rates.

most normies arent in relationships and the bell curve of data shows 30% of men are now sexless.

so no youll probably just see an increase in suicide rates.
Actually at least 40% of men are sexless prolly.

normies actually staying inside? Bro my fkn state has opened it's beaches and people are treating it like there is no virus outside, but whatever, i hope they catch it and die
Same thing in my area man. Look at these idiots. Does this look like a pandemic crisis to you? None of them are even wearing masks. Stupid normies are having fun (and probably sex) like they're on summer vacation! Fuck these retards I hope all of them get permanent lung damage from covid.
VANCOUVER, BC - May 10, 2020  - People enjoy the weather at English Bay in Vancouver, B.C., May 10, 2020. Just days after the B.C. government announced its soon-to-be implemented plans for relaxation of physical distancing guidelines, it appears many have jumped the gun and already returned to the social gatherings at parks and beaches. (Arlen Redekop / PNG staff photo) (story by reporter) [PNG Merlin Archive]

Last edited:
Tinder usage is probably through the roof. Chad just shows up discretely, does his business, and leaves before anyone notices.

Foids will break quarantine to fuck chad

You have couples Locked in their house all day doing nothing but having sex (while we rot)

will we look back in 10 years and call it a baby boom?

No, more and more normies are singles living apart (even when in relationship) and are relatively sexless and intimacy starved right now, the economy is fucked and everybody knows it. So you'll see a delay of big purchases and expensive lifestyle changing decisions like having kids.