Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could chad tell a woman he used to be ugly but became good looking via plastic surgery

Could chad admit to having plastic surgery and going from ugly to hot without turning off the girl?

• yes

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Most (all?) here agree that Chad can get away with anything.

But could Chad admit to being a fraud, actually have shit genetics and completely changing how he looks with surgery?

Women only care about genes so if Chad actually has shit genes, would it turn her off?

No. He'd be arrested for rape if he did that.

Yes, they dont care about the work you put in. They only care about the finished product.

yes, chad is chad. a chad could tell a foid that he is going to kill her for organs and she would not care because she would be 2 distracted with chads face

Yes because they wouldn't be able to believe Chad if he said he was ugly. He's merely "lacking in self esteem" so they want to "fix him" and make him fall in love.

I think if his gf is a stacy she will left him, but an ugly short foid will tolerate that lie.

Chad-yes
Chadlite-maybe
Normie-no

Most (all?) here agree that Chad can get away with anything.

But could Chad admit to being a fraud, actually have shit genetics and completely changing how he looks with surgery?

Women only care about genes so if Chad actually has shit genes, would it turn her off?
It would probably turn her off, I'm not sure how much they value actual genes vs just the looks, probably would still fuck him.

Would a straight non cucked man not get turned off if the hot girl he fucks tells him that she's a tranny?

Would a straight non cucked man not get turned off if the hot girl he fucks tells him that she's a tranny?

for a soy reddit type, his dick would just get harder

Not sure tbh.

A Chad has to be perfect everywhere. I can't imagine a normie turning into Chad from surgery alone. I would like to see one. Roasties want lies to persist no matter what. So exposing yourself honestly is the last thing they want.

:feelskek: Women do not care about the genes. They are not molecular biologists. They don't give a shit about your genes while you are goodlooking

Subconsciously she would be turned off if he’s not genetically superior naturally.

women literally tell hot men to shut up (jokingly) and talk about something else if they are behaving in a way that ruins their chances with them

whereas you will be openly baited into making a mistake so you can be rejected faster

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back