Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could chad talk about the blackpill to women and still have them be attracted?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Basically Chad says...

"You only like me because of my looks. You hate ugly men and virtue signal / lie, saying you care about personality but you don't.
You only find the top 1% of men attractive. Just admit looks are all that matter to you"

Is that finally enough for a woman to lose attraction to a legit chad?

no
they want chad's cock and genes

i don't know bro, good question still since this forum is basically chads.co

"Of course not Chad; I love how you speak you mind. Looks don't matter to me because I'm special it's just that it's a coincidence don't you believe in fate Chad no wait don't leave"

If that made Chad unattractive to women, that's proof that women don't only care about looks

so no, they wouldn't care if Chad said that, they'd think he's deep and intelligent and sensitive

Basically Chad says...

"You only like me because of my looks. You hate ugly men and virtue signal / lie, saying you care about personality but you don't.
You only find the top 1% of men attractive. Just admit looks are all that matter to you"

I think they would be confused at first.
But then, their biological urge lets that one slide.
So yeah, they don´t give a shit, if it´s chad saying it.

nope, Chad is Chad

Yes and sea maxxers openly talk about it to Thais

No, women have souls, care about things beyond looks and are totally not shallow.

for a hookup I would say no, but for an LTR he needs to say and think the right things and be a proper handbag, every famous good looking man in a long term relationship is a giant cuck

basically having the right thought patterns is now something similar to always giving up the remote to the woman, just something expected and that you don't think about too much because it's not a big deal

for a hookup I would say no, but for an LTR he needs to say and think the right things and be a proper handbag, every famous good looking man in a long term relationship is a giant cuck

That's because they generally date "high value" women who are celebrities themselves and can get other Chads to commit to them. If some Chad or Tyrone dates a random good looking girl who is not famous he can say whatever he wants.

That's why I never get why famous Chads date other celebrities. They could have just picked the best looking fangirls out there.

Chad can do whatever, and has a moral obligation to spread the blackpill.

She’d giggle and tell all her girlfriends he’s so blatant and callous teehee so low inhib and manly

That's why I never get why famous Chads date other celebrities. They could have just picked the best looking fangirls out there.
there's something very strange going on, pretty sure their handlers have way too much control over them.

think of how celebrities nearly always come out with the perfect jew-approved viewpoint whenever celebrities speak their mind about something.

"Of course not Chad; I love how you speak you mind. Looks don't matter to me because I'm special it's just that it's a coincidence don't you believe in fate Chad no wait don't leave"
This

No , holes submit to chad whatever he says or do.

Basically Chad says...

Ahahahah no !

Chad could talk about his hatred for women and they'd pass it off as him being "different".

Chad could take a dump on her face and make her eat it, and she will still be turned on.

"Teehee, it tasted so good honestly. It smelled so manly too. Teehee."

No, because chicks don't mind or care about a single thing Chad does, even beat the shit out of her. She still come back for more.

Chicks only care about "muh personality" to sort through the masses of males that talk to her that she finds non-sexual. If you could lose a chick by saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, etc, then she was never attracted to you in the first place. As a guy who she is actually attracted to can do absolutely anything and still fuck her at the end of the day "ohh sorry babe so sorry here's my cock to suck on to make you feel better honey" jfl at personality maxing

No, because chicks don't mind or care about a single thing Chad does, even beat the shit out of her. She still come back for more.

Chicks only care about "muh personality" to sort through the masses of males that talk to her that she finds non-sexual. If you could lose a chick by saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, etc, then she was never attracted to you in the first place. As a guy who she is actually attracted to can do absolutely anything and still fuck her at the end of the day "ohh sorry babe so sorry here's my cock to suck on to make you feel better honey" jfl at personality maxing
Absolutely excellent blackpill, made me respect you for your insight.

This shouldn't even be a question lmao.

Jfl chad can talk about raping children and they still wouldnt stop.

They would blank out and stop listening to what he was saying after the first few sentences and nod politely and smile, then they would suck his dick

If they're promised chad cock afterwards, he could honestly say whatever the fuck he wanted without consequence.

Thats such a dumb question, we all know the blackpill on how submissive whores are to genetically superior men, thats literally all women are for, to be enslaved cum receptacles and baby shitters for genetically superior men while the beta provides for the children. You honestly think they give a fuck what chad says? They just want his genes for better children

They would agree with chad

Chad could talk about eating babie's shit sandwiches and he'd still get laid:feelswhat:

It doesn't matter what he says. It only matters how he looks.

It doesn't matter. Chad can talk about eating sewer rats and publicly masturbating and the girls will still be all over his dick.

kek