Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could anyone decypher these dreams?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
So in my dream I was hanging out with two old acquaintance one guy and a foid. Long story short they start having sex and she saying you will go next and I was like fuck this cuck shit either I fuck or nah and went. I then woke up and then went to sleep 1 minute later.

You passed up the opportunity for free sex in your dreams?

You passed up the opportunity for free sex in your dreams?
Dunno man now that I write it, it looks like I did but in my dream I felt I was getting cucked dunno I have weird dreams
So in my dream I was hanging out with two old acquaintance one guy and a foid. Long story short they start having sex and she saying you will go next and I was like fuck this cuck shit either I fuck or nah and went. I then woke up and then went to sleep 1 minute later.

Basically you feel like you are getting cucked and having other men picked before you. It symbolises inceldom.

Basically you feel like you are getting cucked and having other men picked before you. It symbolises inceldom.
Incel in dreams fuck :feelsrope:

Need a wet dream but cant stop fapping.

It feels pretty shitty after you wake up and realise there is coom in your pajamas
I already cum in my underwear so its not a big deal for me tbh.