Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Could anyone decypher these dreams?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
I was in front of a mirror, and in all places on my neck and face where facial hair grows I had thick and hard black hair, almost like spikes of a cactus. I rubbed them with my hand a few times (while stinging myself) and thought to myself "this is why you're an incel"

Later in that dream after some other weird shit happened I was walking out of shop and went past by chimpanzee gopnik that I know irl (stealing, vandalism, beatings, missed juvie and then prison only because polish courts are cucked and protect lumpenproletariat, also ugly as sin but has a gf because polish foids get their panties wet at the thought of aggressive criminals).

He suddently got pissed off that I was walking slow and called me something like slow-walker delayer. There were a few normies that I knew here, and they all agreed with that and left me.

What did my brain meant by that? I had a shitloads of dreams in the last year where I either get insulted, left or cucked in some way, I'll write about some of them that I still remember

probably just random events/imagery based on your daily thoughts and events and things you know irl tbh. I think humans assign too much meaning to dreams. Sure they can reflect your moods/views/ideas but they aren't super deep either.

I was in front of a mirror, and in all places on my neck and face where facial hair grows I had thick and hard black hair, almost like spikes of a cactus. I rubbed them with my hand a few times (while stinging myself) and thought to myself "this is why you're an incel"

Later in that dream after some other weird shit happened I was walking out of shop and went past by chimpanzee gopnik that I know irl (stealing, vandalism, beatings, missed juvie and then prison only because polish courts are cucked and protect lumpenproletariat, also ugly as sin but has a gf because polish foids get their panties wet at the thought of aggressive criminals).

He suddently got pissed off that I was walking slow and called me something like slow-walker delayer. There were a few normies that I knew here, and they all agreed with that and left me.

What did my brain meant by that? I had a shitloads of dreams in the last year where I either get insulted, left or cucked in some way, I'll write about some of them that I still remember

It means that you are too careful in your decisions and it makes others around you feel like you slow them down and generally they could do better with a different friend.

Nuke poland
Yes please, just warn me before that
probably just random events/imagery based on your daily thoughts and events and things you know irl tbh. I think humans assign too much meaning to dreams. Sure they can reflect your moods/views/ideas but they aren't super deep either.
I know, but I like to imagine that they have some meaning for fun. And, sometimes dreams show what you subconsciously feel or fear.
It means that you are too careful in your decisions and it makes others around you feel like you slow them down and generally they could do better with a different friend.
Recently it seems like it is true
:feelsbadman:

anxiety and low self-esteem?

Do I look like Joseph?

"This is why you are inkwell :soy:"
That's what it means.

Means nothing because it's just a dream