Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could an incel ascend with a 6 pack

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If an incel got a really good 6 pack abs, like top tier 10/10 abs, but his face and height was still shitty, would he ascend?

They would sure look nice and wet from his tears.

Maybe if he lowers his standards right the hell down so they're lower than dinosaur bones.

Abs are way too tryhard as an incel, it doesnt fit with your other features and attitude. If your face is ugly you should go for bearmode or just average muscular

If an incel got a really good 6 pack abs, like top tier 10/10 abs, but his face and height was still shitty, would he ascend?
No. Face > Height > Frame > Color

Nah, how often do you have your shirt off, same with height. It’s always on display - height and face.

Abs are way too tryhard as an incel, it doesnt fit with your other features and attitude. If your face is ugly you should go for bearmode or just average muscular

Something like this would do.

bloatmax_by_vtheawesoeme_dc9rjlp-fullview.jpg

I'm 100% not bragging. I just want to dispel the myth that merely gym-maxxing is enough to ascend. I had at various times a) an amateur body-builder (who looked pro) coach; b) a professional kick-boxing coach; c) a trainer for a state U football team... all as my coaches. And I was obsessive about diet and exercise. And got into objectively excellent shape (6-pack...). It did, let me pause here to let this sink in, ... ... absolutely NOTHING for me. You know how depressing it is to be in college at the height of your game, be in outstanding physical condition, head out to the bars, and have even the drugged out toilet huggers giving you attitude?

If I could do life all over again, if I still couldn't find the stones to eat a bullet, I'd NEVER EVEN TRY. A massive waste of money and time. Not to mention the costs of decimated hope.

No, a 6-pack doesn't improve ascension odds unless you already have enough other potentially positive physical attributes that being in great shape will push you over the edge. I know a lot of guys disagree with me. They're the ones I'm talking about who have enough cache that losing baby fat significantly ups their success odds.

I wouldnt count on it

I'm 100% not bragging. I just want to dispel the myth that merely gym-maxxing is enough to ascend. I had at various times a) an amateur body-builder (who looked pro) coach; b) a professional kick-boxing coach; c) a trainer for a state U football team... all as my coaches. And I was obsessive about diet and exercise. And got into objectively excellent shape (6-pack...). It did, let me pause here to let this sink in, ... ... absolutely NOTHING for me. You know how depressing it is to be in college at the height of your game, be in outstanding physical condition, head out to the bars, and have even the drugged out toilet huggers giving you attitude?

If I could do life all over again, if I still couldn't find the stones to eat a bullet, I'd NEVER EVEN TRY. A massive waste of money and time. Not to mention the costs of decimated hope.

No, a 6-pack doesn't improve ascension odds unless you already have enough other potentially positive physical attributes that being in great shape will push you over the edge. I know a lot of guys disagree with me. They're the ones I'm talking about who have enough cache that losing baby fat significantly ups their success odds.
May I ask your height? And do you think the results would be different if you were >6’ with the same abs and physique?

Low-tier normie, maybe. Truecel, no.

no abs for your face

I am trying to leanmaxx rather than get ripped. I know it won't do anything for getting women, but I'll feel better about myself bodywise. I hate being a skinny fat manlet lol.

You look the same with a shirt on. Foids standards are so unrealistic they expect gymmaxed dudes to look like Arnold or some shit (and don't know he's on steroids). If you had two guys with shirts on, one natty and one not, foids couldn't tell the difference

maybe if he mask+suit-maxed at a furry convention?

could disguise stilts/lifts as part of the feet of the fursuit footpaws

No lmao
Face and height > Gymcelling

Yes! Facial abs are the way to go!

Just abomaxx bro!

/Thread.
Having a 6-pack as a short and ugly-faced incel isn’t going to help you ascend lol. People are just going to see you as a orc who happens to have a six-pack. Gymcelling or working out in general is very good for your mental and physical well-being / livelihood, but it won’t change women’s general perception of you.
Yes! Facial abs are the way to go!

Just abomaxx bro!
No 6 pack for your face.

Last edited:
Maybe not abs but by getting buff and masculine. If you're normie enough.

It depends.

For example if you get abs then you are lowbody fat and some people look good facially at lowbf. So maybe you can ascend.

But if youre not good looking then you should bulk up and lift heavy. It's so good. I would have done it already but I still live with parents and can't afford roids(+I don't think I have genetics for it).

Being a strongman or an accomplished powerlifter is a good cope if you have money and genetics for it.

Imagine lifting heavy weights and eating 5000 call everyday. Ultimate alpha badass thing ngl when the average guy is a soyfied skinnyfat beta.

No. Face and height is everything that matters

i’m pretty sure chink whores prefer a skinny but tall and good face cum skin as opposed to some short ricecel who is jacked but is 5’2 in height

didn't work for me. between ages 21-26 i had six pack abs, nice pecs, shoulders, powerful legs and ass, strong neck, I religiously worked out 6 times a week, followed strict diet, i was pretty jacked. and i got nowhere; you can't get past this subhuman goblin face, my 5'6 height and the fact i started balding at 17, it was over for me. women care about bones and face more not muscle.

No.

No one is going to see your 6 pack 99% of the time since it's hidden under clothing. Foids also don't give a shit about your body if your face and/or height is sub par.

May I ask your height? And do you think the results would be different if you were >6’ with the same abs and physique?
I'll reply to you privately...

Face > height > muscles

No.
Most guys with abs are scrawny anyway, you can't even tell they have them until they awkwardly find an excuse to undress.

No dude, gyms are full of coping built body boyos with a face that looks like it belongs to another body while lesser built guys with better face clean up.