Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could an aggressive blackpill campaign lower women priviledges ?

I

Infinite LDAR

Banned
-
In my last post I already explained why people will never respect incels, basically because our existence goes against both men need to whiteknight, women hatred for inferior genes and general normies pleasure to feel superior to social inferiorities.

I think that saying to bluepillers that confidence ain't shit will never works. The angle attack must be about a critique of women, not something based on an action men can do to get something.
The problem is that men white knight women's psychology inconsciously.

Technically, I think this happens like this in the bluepilled brain :
Firstly, an association between the idea that "women are not shallow people" (kind of phrase you can attack because they are only indirectly linked to sexual reproduction) and "If I work on sociability, humor n shiet women will love me" (kind of idea you cannot attack because they are directly linked to sexual reproduction so men get mad).
Then, the good emotions of the last phrase are linked to the first phrase.

That's why when you say that ALL women are shallow, "they use orbitters for attention", men don't want to believe, because inconsciously they made a good connection with the idea that women are not shallow (because of that last bluepill personality ascending idea phrase I spoke about) and you are trying to break those emotions. They are not even aware, it's just inconscious emotion links between ideas.

Now, I want to discuss what would be the results of doing a really serious blackpill campaign (and how to not get caught n shiet) because I think that if you attack that idea that women are not shallow, it will lower all the emotion linked to it (the fact that you can ascend with your personality, that you can't attack directly) and therefore make men more hateful towards women, leading to a new powerground for us.

Obviously it's over but I think there needs to be some real bluepill descalation in men, at least for the lifefuel of reducing women priviledges. I'm thinking about it because I think men get more and more rejected and we should use this opportunity to snowball the shit.
We need to instill the blackpill in their brain so their brain can make a connection with it when they will get rejected next time.
We need to grow the level of emotion men have with the blackpill, because even if they don't accept it at first, the more emotion in it = the more probability of connection with it, and it's obviously increasing chances of getting them blackpilled if hypergamy increases.

What's your thoughts on this boyocels?
TDLR : Cozy ways to spread the BP, which one, how to do so, if it even has a point etc.

I think our best bet is really to begin with the blackpill about the general shallowness of women as I said, and not too strong blackpills like "women want subhumans ethnics to be dead".
Try to be the most indirect possible, and the method of spreading it preferably not being linked to incels (lower social status community no one currently wants to be associated with).

Last edited:
Sounds abstract. I need more practical examples of how to use that

Nothing will change female's position of power

The best way to blackpill people is with an honest demonstration of reality.

Even if they rationalize it, it becomes something that requires active mental gymnastics to downplay.

Chadfishing is an extreme example of this. When shown such evidence, the bluepiller has to double down 5x on their bluepilled ideology.

They're forced to ignore the elephant in the room, which costs mental and physical energy, whereas before they could be ignorantly blissful.

Sounds abstract. I need more practical examples of how to use that
Idk tbh, I thought about some studies about the fact that women lie more, that they are entitled (free meals, but it's related to dating scene so it's not the best example), create some low effort fake meme about "it has been shown that castrated males don't make any interaction with women, scientists still don't know why" or something like that.
Say that women backstack other women, they are bad in power positions, they are the biggest consumers.
Shit tier ideas I know :feelskek: but I did the thread to centralize them and most importantly : how to spread them ? If we answer this question maybe we can try to spread directly the dark blackpills and see the result instead of the soft method

Even if they rationalize it, it becomes something that requires active mental gymnastics to downplay.

Chadfishing is an extreme example of this. When shown such evidence, the bluepiller has to double down 5x on their bluepilled ideology.

They're forced to ignore the elephant in the room, which costs mental and physical energy, whereas before they could be ignorantly blissful.
Well that's true, but how do you make it spreadable ? It's hard to imagine normies trying to chadfish, so the problem is finding an excuse to be able to show the result of a chadfish. Maybe create a meme fake tinder experimentation saying "changing your height from 5'7 to 6'0" makes you having 40% more success on Tinder. Who said length surgery is bad ?" or elab on the importance/increase of surgery in men in 2019. That's shit tier idea but we need to elab on it

Last edited:

The best blackpill is to wear them down. You can only take so much until you break.

We can work on the "Are women racist ?" "Women are more racist than men according to this data" angle attack too, LARPing as leftists on Twitter.
The SJW in streets/KKK in sheets is easily spreadable it could be one of the best idea.

Well that's true, but how do you make it spreadable ? It's hard to imagine normies trying to chadfish, so the problem is finding an excuse to be able to show the result of a chadfish. Maybe create a meme fake tinder experimentation saying "changing your height from 5'7 to 6'0" makes you having 40% more success on Tinder. Who said length surgery is bad ?" or elab on the importance/increase of surgery in men in 2019. That's shit tier idea but we need to elab on it
Honestly, I think it's spreading on its own. The situation is worsening and people can only hide from the truth so long before going insane.

The best blackpill is to wear them down. You can only take so much until you break.
Basically.

The problem is the moment you drop a subtle blackpill your viewership drops even tho there may not be a backlash. This is the problem.

Yes, a lot of normies will click with it.

The easiest people to Blackpill are usually below average looking men, I would say they constitute around 30-35% of the male population. There are going to be some of them who continually outright deny it, (usually as a coping mechanism) but alot of them are looking for some sort of way to reason why they have been treated the way they have their whole lives. Especially the below average looking guys who almost exclusively go after above average and average looking women, as this will dramatically increase the probability of rejections for them. Even better if they were bullied or mistreated as a kid, which is well established to be related to perceived 'genetic quality' or masculinity.

They will be looking for some form of answer as to why their pursuits are not working and why their experiences do not match the teaching of the 'bluepill' and mainstream viewpoints. Show them a couple videos by FACEandLMS particularly the first few videos of his 'what attracts women' series on youtube.

Perhaps I am swayed in perception because this is the way I became black pilled, not by anybody else, but by reasoning my own experiences (particularly high school) and videos related to male facial aesthetics.

Last edited:
Idk tbh, I thought about some studies about the fact that women lie more, that they are entitled (free meals, but it's related to dating scene so it's not the best example), create some low effort fake meme about "it has been shown that castrated males don't make any interaction with women, scientists still don't know why" or something like that.
Say that women backstack other women, they are bad in power positions, they are the biggest consumers.
Shit tier ideas I know :feelskek: but I did the thread to centralize them and most importantly : how to spread them ? If we answer this question maybe we can try to spread directly the dark blackpills and see the result instead of the soft method

The problem is that internet is the most unfocused informative field.

The lesson that i learned in life is that real solutions are always simple and brutal.

The problem is the moment you drop a subtle blackpill your viewership drops even tho there may not be a backlash. This is the problem.
So we need an invasion of the normie social space. Twitter spam accounts, Youtube comment boosting, a way to do it IRL without getting caught (USB keys put in some feminist letterboxes with blackpills inside so they write article about it?).
What if @BrendioEEE wear a SJWKKK t shirt in his next interview ? :feelslala:
We obviously need some STEMcellers to automatize the spreading, maybe use some mail database to spam, target feminist Twitter so they talk about it, etc.
It's clearly about invading, we can't have a peaceful explanation of the blackpill of it will be censored

Yes, a lot of normies will click with it.
:feelsokman:More and more normies are in denial, we need to snowball it instead of LDARing

The easiest people to Blackpill are usually below average looking men, I would say they constitute around 30-35% of the male population. There are going to be some of them who continually outright deny it, (usually as a coping mechanism) but alot of them are looking for some sort of way to reason why they have been treated the way they have their whole lives. Especially the below average looking guys who almost exclusively go after above average and average looking women, as this will dramatically increase the probability of rejections for them. Even better if they were bullied or mistreated as a kid, which is well established to be related to perceived 'genetic quality' or masculinity.

They will be looking for some form of answer as to why their pursuits are not working and why their experiences do not match the teaching of the 'bluepill' and mainstream viewpoints. Show them a couple videos by FACEandLMS particularly the first few videos of his 'what attracts women' series on youtube.

Perhaps I am swayed in perception because this is the way I became black pilled, not by anybody else, but by reasoning my own experiences (particularly high school) and videos related to male facial aesthetics.
So the question is basically how to make people view a Youtube video. We could make some mail spams ("New to seduction ? See how to get more women in my new Youtube video) using a male (gamers/anime/STEM students ?) only database

About your first paragraph, I think a lot of ethnics go after whities and get rejected so it could be a gold idea to hack the ethnic leftist with that women racist idea to give them an explanation about why they got rejected.

The problem is that internet is the most unfocused informative field.

The lesson that i learned in life is that real solutions are always simple and brutal.
You know there are more chances to motivate people here to spread blackpills, than to do what you are thinking about :giga:

Last edited:
Nothing will change female's position of power
This. You can't blackpill everybody, the mind of being submissive to females is ingrained in a lot of men's heads.
And as long at there are men being submissive and thirsting after women, you can't win.

This. You can't blackpill everybody, the mind of being submissive to females is ingrained in a lot of men's heads.
And as long at there are men being submissive and thirsting after women, you can't win.
That's why we need to use the snowball effect. More and more normies are becoming incels, yet we are keeping blackpills for ourselves ? We have some high tier propaganda material and a good window to use it. If we don't do shit = nothing will happens, if we do shit and nothing comes out = at least we tried, better than doing nothing beside postmaxxing here.

The community is getting more and more famous (in the wrong way, but it doesn't change anything, creating emotion whether negative or positive = having attention of the normie brain which is what we want) days by days anyway, I just want to accelerate it

So we need an invasion of the normie social space. Twitter spam accounts, Youtube comment boosting, a way to do it IRL without getting caught (USB keys put in some feminist letterboxes with blackpills inside so they write article about it?).
We obviously need some STEMcellers to automatize the spreading, maybe use some mail database to spam, target feminist Twitter so they talk about it, etc.
It's clearly about invading, we can't have a peaceful explanation of the blackpill of it will be censored

:feelsokman:More and more normies are in denial, we need to snowball it instead of LDARing

So the question is basically how to make people view a Youtube video. We could make some mail spams ("New to seduction ? See how to get more women in my new Youtube video) using a male (gamers/anime/STEM students ?) only database

About your first paragraph, I think a lot of ethnics go after whities and get rejected so it could be a gold idea to hack the ethnic leftist with that women racist idea to give them an explanation about why they got rejected.

You know there are more chances to motivate people here to spread blackpills, than to do what you are thinking about :giga:
Spamming won't work specially on Twitter. It might have worked may pre 2017, but not now. Their algorithm has become pretty good at detecting and banning any spammer. Other social medias have followed suite. An ideal scenario would be to have neetcels do it so it doesn't come off as spam or done by bot. I recommend larping as a foid ( tradthot? ) to spread the blackpill in the initial stages to gain traction. Also with foid accounts you can gain follower pretty easily compared to an account run by a man ( even worse an incel ).

When you study the success of many companies you realise that alot of success really depends on timing. Not going into details but do you think the timing is correct? Would the masses listen to blackpill or alternatively have they now become fed up with the bluepill to listen to other things?

Good ideas.

Sounds like a based idea, unfortunately, I doubt anything will be able to make society equal.

Spamming won't work specially on Twitter. It might have worked may pre 2017, but not now. Their algorithm has become pretty good at detecting and banning any spammer. Other social medias have followed suite. An ideal scenario would be to have neetcels do it so it doesn't come off as spam or done by bot. I recommend larping as a foid ( tradthot? ) to spread the blackpill in the initial stages to gain traction. Also with foid accounts you can gain follower pretty easily compared to an account run by a man ( even worse an incel ).

When you study the success of many companies you realise that alot of success really depends on timing. Not going into details but do you think the timing is correct? Would the masses listen to blackpill or alternatively have they now become fed up with the bluepill to listen to other things?
Yes some shit like "women became shallow because of X" and then removing that X and just spread blackpills against leftist can be good. With some other foid account of leftist saying tradthots are racist etc. Clearly not a bad idea

Yes timing is essential as you said, that's why I thought about starting soft because I don't think it's exactly the best time. Incel ideas are only starting getting famous thanks to faceandlms works, and right now Brendio interviews, so it still need some time to make that "incel idea" solid to make it perfect.

Look at how JewTube introduced ads in every of their videos : they started by putting one ad every 10 videos, now they are 2 ads at the beginning every video. They knew people would be shocked if they directly did it.
Same for blackpill, it needs to be slow, but it needs to be done, no way we keep all of the material for us when hypergamy is only growing. We need to understand that the average normie have 0,0001% of our knowledge about the women question, their behavior is then logical.

Just the difference between how white women don't want to do the dishes and muslim women who both works and still do their traditional role in house (but it will stop soon, obviously) shows you how violent psychological manipulation can be/occur. No point not trying.
Sounds like a based idea, unfortunately, I doubt anything will be able to make society equal.
I don't think it will really change anything for us, but if it divide the society more so more men simp less and shit on women then lifefuel

Good ideas.
:feelsokman: I will probably update the thread or make new one when we have more ideas

Last edited:
Just the difference between how white women don't want to do the dishes and muslim women who both works and still do their traditional role in house (but it will stop soon, obviously) shows you how violent psychological manipulation can be/occur. No point not trying.
A better example of psychological conditioning would be of how woman are treated in Saudi Arabia compared to West.

I dont believe in power words i believe in other things

Mass ER and incel coup ngl

I dont believe in power words i believe in other things
Mass ER and incel coup ngl
Even if you do a coup in a poor country, it would only benefits u and ngl top cope if you believe in coup in rich countries. But I know ya just postmaxxing anyway :feelzez:
A better example of psychological conditioning would be of how woman are treated in Saudi Arabia compared to West.
It's a cycle, the day when arabs will be cucks will be the day when whites launch the beta revolution :feelsthink:

Even if you do a coup in a poor country, it would only benefits u and ngl top cope if you believe in coup in rich countries. But I know ya just postmaxxing anyway :feelzez:

It's a cycle, the day when arabs will be cucks will be the day when whites launch the beta revolution :feelsthink:
I dont believe im cycle i believe in power of human will.

No man i'm daydreamingmaxing like imagine that tanks of the incels liberation army occupy whichever city you live in, declaring martial law and raking foids right away:feelzez:

We can work on the "Are women racist ?" "Women are more racist than men according to this data" angle attack too, LARPing as leftists on Twitter.
The SJW in streets/KKK in sheets is easily spreadable it could be one of the best idea.
You could actually do this right now I believe. Would you believe that JK Rowling is rallying behind a woman who says that sex is binary? Apparently the trannies don't like it and are calling her a TERF for doing so. It's an interesting idea. Look like a TERF hating trannie and attack the Cis racism of women thereby using a minority to attack another minority. Lot of people browsing that hash tag I believe. It's an extremely potent ground even to this second.. constant likes for the tweets. Quite potent ground.. just search for the TERF hashtag.

You could actually do this right now I believe. Would you believe that JK Rowling is rallying behind a woman who says that sex is binary? Apparently the trannies don't like it and are calling her a TERF for doing so. It's an interesting idea. Look like a TERF hating trannie and attack the Cis racism of women thereby using a minority to attack another minority. Lot of people browsing that hash tag I believe. It's an extremely potent ground even to this second.. constant likes for the tweets. Quite potent ground.. just search for the TERF hashtag.
:feelsthink: Will check this boyocel :feelsokman:

No, only a Great War or famine or sharia law

Well i didn't need any campaign to be blackpilled personally, from the moment my jaw deformity began accentuating in puberty the shunning, harassment and unapologetic lookism from peers grew to intolerable levels, it was only a matter of looking up the halo effect and finally beginning to understand lookism.

But for normies who didn't grow up with so much bullying, it's near impossible to blackpill most of them because they're hardwired to seek and think they can get real female validation no matter how much resistance they face from them, i think we should just wait for these normies to get married then eventually divorce raped.