Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Could All Of Us Ascend if Cyberpunk 2077 came real?

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I was just playing cyberpunk 2077 and I was just wondering if that were to become real, all of us could just buy body mods and become super ultra6 foot 4 chads with artificial legs. It would be so easy to ascend anyone could sleep with stacies as now everyone will be stacies. I feel like this is the only hopes for a lot of us.

Last edited:
If everybody is Chad nobody is Chad. Hypergamy dictates that Chad would be the new sub five in women's eyes they only desire the top however above them that may be

I would definitely be at clouds every paycheck :ahegao:

I dont know if living in tech dystopian brazil would help us any but i do know it would be a thousand times cooler living there than this gay earth

If everybody is Chad nobody is Chad. Hypergamy dictates that Chad would be the new sub five in women's eyes they only desire the top however above them that may be
For every win there must be a loser

Every single interaction has a winner and a loser. Every conversation, every action, every fleeting "hello".

who would be the chads then? Rich people? smart people? Those would be better for us as we are ugly but not necessarily stupid/poor

I was just playing cyberpunk 2077 and I was just wondering if that were to become real, all of us could just buy body mods and become super ultra6 foot 4 chads with artificial legs. It would be so easy to ascend anyone could sleep with stacies as now everyone will be stacies. I feel like this is the only hopes for a lot of us.
I would ascend because I would become a dark triad cyborg

View: https://youtu.be/HrpptCZf9js?si=u7BGQ1yl9WG_40xc

Unless you got extreme robo surgery no, in fact I would say it would be 100x worse than current day even, the copes might be better, but in terms of getting a partner, it would logically be impossible if you’re a Incel.

Hypergamy would literally be fucking insane, also most of these people in games are chads, if you’re ugly you’re probably not gonna get shit, same for being in a film franchise, imagine trying to get pussy in most tv shows, games, etc when everybody looks like Chad.

It'll come down to who possesses the better implants

This assumes that women's reproductive instincts would also evolve over a very short period of time. With technology thrown into the equation, I doubt that we will continue evolving naturally. There would be no more fitness advantage in being attracted to the top twenty of the top twenty when fitness becomes 98% determined by technology.

Last edited:
If you have the money to buy all the body mods then yes probably

Implants would be plastic surgery on steroids. But truecels would opt for the Adam Smasher treatment.

A.I girlfriends would be a way for us to find some happiness, assuming the a.i was super advanced and could perfectly mimic the behaviours of a human.

no, in a cyberpunk world where everyone can become 6'4 good looking chad the only thing that would dictate your chances of getting a foid would be personality. Thats sounds like a way better world to live in