Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Couch Black Pill said we are hyperfocusing and imagining stuff , Loosing respect for Thinking Ape

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I am listing to this guys talk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecL8yO_y1B0

And they basically are saying that we spend too much time online , they are saying that we focusing too much in what is being said online, they are saying that too much black pill is warping our perception of reality.

let me tell you HOW THE FUCK A GUY THAT CLAIN TO HAVE A LOT OF SUCCESS WITH WOMEN DARE TO SAY WE ARE WRONG !!!. The so called blackpilled admit he can have a lot of success in tinder. and he is claiming we are wrong !!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fuck him and fuck stardusk.
They contradict constantly first they said that back in the 90's things were better than any average guy could get a girl.
But then they return to TINDER IS NOT REAL LIFE BRO, JUST STOP BEING ONLINE BRO.

Let me tell you something to my brother incels. During 30 years of my life I thought that I was imagining stuff I thought I was going insane I was being paranoid until I found this forum and read INCEL TRAITs, and I immediately could relate to 90% of the traits.

It felt like I finally found where the truth was

The bluepill is what makes society run.

Why would the collective admit that society is ran by men, the vast majority of which are utterly invisible or even repulsive to women and that said women only end up with them for material conveniences?

Women did not magically become hypergamous. They have always been such.
Women's rights and social securities by the state have made them less and less financially dependant on men in a familial unit sense, so
they are now chad hopping their youth away, and then settle for an eager beta male who have worked all his life to get her past her prime. Of course he cannot compare to Chad, and the marriage is a dead bedroom.

No matter how you slice it, the social contract is eroding right under the men's feet. The bluepill used to work because reality at least on the face of it, somewhat matched the romantic narrative. What happens when more and more men begin to notice that much like the dollar, the romantic relationship is no longer backed by anything?

CBP has been a grifter this whole time.

You now see him trying to go back on everything he's said and you can clearly tell that he's a Marxist, too.
Yes, during interview he kept contradicting himself. Fucking grifter

I am listing to this guys talk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecL8yO_y1B0

And they basically are saying that we spend too much time online , they are saying that we focusing too much in what is being said online, they are saying that too much black pill is warping our perception of reality.

let me tell you HOW THE FUCK A GUY THAT CLAIN TO HAVE A LOT OF SUCCESS WITH WOMEN DARE TO SAY WE ARE WRONG !!!. The so called blackpilled admit he can have a lot of success in tinder. and he is claiming we are wrong !!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Fuck him and fuck stardusk.
They contradict constantly first they said that back in the 90's things were better than any average guy could get a girl.
But then they return to TINDER IS NOT REAL LIFE BRO, JUST STOP BEING ONLINE BRO.

Let me tell you something to my brother incels. During 30 years of my life I thought that I was imagining stuff I thought I was going insane I was being paranoid until I found this forum and read INCEL TRAITs, and I immediately could relate to 90% of the traits.

It felt like I finally found where the truth was

I don't know why you'd even still watch stardusk, he's in the "red pill" bullshit, always has been. Didn't even think he was still making videos though lol. I wonder if Barbarossa still makes videos.