Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cost of upgrading my old pc (doubled the performance for under $600)

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
GTX 1060 6 GB -> RX 5700 XT - $120
MSI Z270 Gaming M3 -> MSI z690-p ddr4 - $95
I7 7700k -> I7 12700k - $212
Same DDR4 ram as the old pc - $0
New Cpu cooler (Fera 5) - $26
550W -> 750W PSU - ~$80
------------------------------------------------------------
Total = $532

And who said PC gaming is expensive? :feelsthink:

PS i'm yet to buy that PSU since i'm looking for a new deals everything else already been purchased with the same prices i listed

Also fuck Ryzen and their overpriced AM5 motherboards, DDR5 is also way too expensive for such minor fps boost.

wow that is amazing

shit is alot tho
still way cheaper when i decided to fix my rotting teeth (you need to double that and also add at least $600 more that i need to spend in future :feelsohgod: )

No PC for your face

And who said PC gaming is expensive? :feelsthink:
it's only expensive if you buy a bunch of rgb rainbow unicorn vomit or if you bought an nvidia gpu during covid

it's only expensive if you buy a bunch of rgb rainbow unicorn vomit or if you bought an nvidia gpu during covid
:dafuckfeels:

I will need to upgrade my shit soon. I am still ruining 2016 stuff, i7 6700k & gtx 1080.

Also fuck Ryzen and their overpriced AM5 motherboards, DDR5 is also way too expensive for such minor fps boost.
Nah fuck intel I need me a ryzen it is cheaper then intel and more performance

Nah fuck intel I need me a ryzen it is cheaper then intel and more performance
cpu is cheaper but mobos are not so my point still stands, performance is very similar so Intel > AMD