Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cost of a 4-5/10 used white woman for a normie

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Nice Condo versus regular apartment: +$800 per month

Expensive new car versus reliable small car: +$500 per month

Treating her to going out to dinner several times a week at a decent restaurant and covering her groceries: +$1,000 per month

Paying for her wine she drinks every day &/or pot: +$400 per month

Other expenses like treating her with clothes and shoes and trips: $900 per month

______________________________________________________________________________________
So the total cost in after tax dollars: $3,600 per month or about $120 per day.

Obviously the cuck in addition has to pay all the regular expenses he would otherwise like utilities, regular car costs, his own food expenses, his own clothing, regular cost of an apartment etc.

Is this affordable?... Yes a cuck with a good job who makes $120,000 a year can afford this.

Is it a good deal for the cuck? Its not horrible, he gets female companionship everyday - she moves into his condo, he goes on the trips with her, she goes like to company parties with him. He gets to say he has a girlfriend. And sometimes he can have sex with her.

What are the minimum requirements to be a cuck: Minimum 5/10 looks and $120,000 per year income or otherwise has net worth that can maintain equivalent spending. A 4/10 low-tier normie could probably even do it if he made say $200,000 a year and mogged other normies in lifestyle.

Not worth it at all. Just another reason why wanting to ascend is cucked and bluepilled

It's cheaper than prostitution if you assume that they have sex four or five times a week.

Not worth it at all. Just another reason why wanting to ascend is cucked and bluepilled
It's cheaper than prostitution if you assume that they have sex four or five times a week.

Ya when I added up this estimate I could see why normies who have good jobs get into this. Its not as bad as I was thinking.

One reason I wouldn't do it from seeing normies I know doing this is the girls always monkey branch if a better/richer normie comes along or if a Chad becomes available. So the girl generally doesn't stay very long.

But the normies I saw were near the minimum requirements. A 5/10 normie who made $200,000 a year might be more successful at having the woman around longer.

Living the cuck life is hell on earth except for the bedroom fun which happens once a month on average.

Ya when I added up this estimate I could see why normies who have good jobs get into this. Its not as bad as I was thinking.

One reason I wouldn't do it from seeing normies I know doing this is the girls always monkey branch if a better/richer normie comes along or if a Chad becomes available. So the girl generally doesn't stay very long.

But the normies I saw were near the minimum requirements. A 5/10 normie who made $200,000 a year might be more successful at having the woman around longer.
Don’t forget being her emotional tampon whenever she needs to vent, which can harm your mental health.

Don’t forget being her emotional tampon whenever she needs to vent, which can harm your mental health.

Good point. Or when she wants to create drama the normie has to get worked up and into it or she loses interest. My normie friend he also has to watch shows every night with her like American Idol and Home Improvement shows.

thats the best some of us can do, i wouldnt blame him for this

Good point. Or when she wants to create drama the normie has to get worked up and into it or she loses interest. My normie friend he also has to watch shows every night with her like American Idol and Home Improvement shows.
Being in a relationship is cucked if you don’t have full authority over your partner.

thats the best some of us can do, i wouldnt blame him for this

Ya if we were 5/10 normies and made $120,000+ we would have to either they accept this or they just stay single.
Being in a relationship is cucked if you don’t have full authority over your partner.

Its sad when they are paying the bills and don't have any authority, in fact they are taking orders. And they also can't have children with these women.

[UWSL]Its sad when they are paying the bills and don't have any authority, in fact they are taking orders. And they also can't have children with these women.[/UWSL]
Both the far left and far right are okay with this.

Yeah seriously fuck that. If that's the only option to ascend in this feminist shithole, then it's time to just SEAmaxx instead.

Plus there are other factors like social circle. You can try to fuck her friends, sisters, cousins, mom etc. So the overall value is in fact higher.

Yeah seriously fuck that. If that's the only option to ascend in this feminist shithole, then it's time to just SEAmaxx instead.
Everything I said went over your head. Why would you want a relationship with a foid after being blackpilled?

Wanting sex is "cucked and bluepilled"?
Wanting to ascend (have an emotional bond with a foid) is indeed “cucked and bluepilled”. Why would you want this after knowing women’s true nature?

Wanting to ascend (have an emotional bond with a foid) is indeed “cucked and bluepilled”. Why would you want this after knowing women’s true nature?
Human nature is bad, this includes both men's nature and women's nature. Why should this stop me wanting sex and affection from a woman? You realise we are on this forum because we can't get that?

[UWSL]@gimmedatrope999 is a MAJOR coper[/UWSL]
Jfl im not going to waste my time arguing with you. Blckpillpres made a thread about ascending which Is quite accurate. Give it a read. If you disagree then we can just agree to disagree.
Human nature is bad, this includes both men's nature and women's nature. Why should this stop me wanting sex and affection from a woman? You realise we are on this forum because we can't get that?
You realize we live in a society with laws that are catered to women, don’t you? Women use these laws to unjustly acquire resources from men and to punish men. You’re risking your freedom and resources when entering a relationship with a foid who will never truly love you. You being here is a result of female nature, which you’re okay with from what I can tell. You might be blackpilled in regards to lookism, but you still seem to be craving female validation.

Last edited: