Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Corvette C7 Stingray: the more I look at it, the more I like it

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
I hated the design when it came out. But someone in my street has got this car, so I see it often. I really start liking it.
The back is just nice to look at. The black lower part makes it look even wider and more aggressive. My favorite view is from the top. Look at the pointed nose. Aggressive but elegant.
2013-naias-2014-chevrolet-corvette-c7-stingray-in-detail-live-photos_10.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

no point of having a good car if you never go outside

I want a C5 but I can’t even afford that. :feelsbadman:

I personally don't care about cars.

I personally don't care about cars.
Tbh, they never intrigued me. I don’t see the purpose for a car anyways if you live in a big city

Tbh, they never intrigued me. I don’t see the purpose for a car anyways if you live in a big city
I would just walk most of the time or take public transportation.

looks cool bro. Go steal it :feelzez:

I would just walk most of the time or take public transportation.
I walk, public transportation in Amsterdam is pretty alright i mostly use the trams but they’re crowded past 12 PM so i don’t bother after that

If one stings you then piss on it! It will destroy the toxins...

Oh...

Or is that just for jellyfish?

Just piss on it anyway. Whatever.

I don't know shit about cars. As a kid I never understood how my classmates knew all the car models, did they spend all day looking at them on the internet or what

I don't know shit about cars. As a kid I never understood how my classmates knew all the car models, did they spend all day looking at them on the internet or what
Car autism. Good cope tbh.

I have a truck though. Never liked or understood sports cars.

I like the red one.

My oneitis married a Chadlite who drives one :feelsbadman:

Love 'Vettes. The true American supercar (though more of a Ford guy myself).

Always happy to see other car-copes around this forum every so often.

if u had this money you would be probably volcel

Love 'Vettes. The true American supercar (though more of a Ford guy myself).

Always happy to see other car-copes around this forum every so often.
The next Vette will only cost $60k but will do 0-60 in 2 seconds. Total rocket. But my favorite will forever be the elegant C6. Shame that the interior is so bad on those.
I also appreciate Vipers, but not many people want to have them, so I'm not sure how to feel about them.

768FE2E5 9793 4FA2 96A0 49E63342DBBB

This dude has pretty nice car guys...

Also I have an Audi Mk2, I love it.
2F65001E 7D0A 4E09 A5BB 5AC5F940F017

German cars kick ass. Especially when driven by the Elliot. I dig all of them, but my favs gotta be the e class and 5 series.
1.jpg

MEECOUPEC207PD850WB.jpg

The next Vette will only cost $60k but will do 0-60 in 2 seconds. Total rocket. But my favorite will forever be the elegant C6. Shame that the interior is so bad on those.
I also appreciate Vipers, but not many people want to have them, so I'm not sure how to feel about them.

I think the issue about Vipers is that they're extremely hard to drive, like you'd have to be a seasoned motorhead to drive one of them.

I have a little money left aside, I was actually thinking about getting a BMW M3 or M5 next. Not sure about the reliability of the later year M BMWs, but I'm sure they're better than Audi and Mercedes tbh

I think the issue about Vipers is that they're extremely hard to drive, like you'd have to be a seasoned motorhead to drive one of them.

I have a little money left aside, I was actually thinking about getting a BMW M3 or M5 next. Not sure about the reliability of the later year M BMWs, but I'm sure they're better than Audi and Mercedes tbh
That could be the case. Vipers have serious torque and little electronic driver assistance. I remember the news when a guy lost control of his limited edition striped Viper SRT10 on the autobahn and barely survived. Pedal to the medal and cold tires will certainly kill you.

Heard a lot of good things about BMW. But it depends where you live. I heard that Beamers sold in the US are not built in Germany and have inferior plastic components that are sure to break. But no engine blowups or transmission failures are to be expected. Leave that to Jaguar.

That shit cool as fuck but i prefer trucks tbh.
But if i had to. choose a sports car, i would go with McLaren 720s or650s

That shit cool as fuck but i prefer trucks tbh.
But if i had to. choose a sports car, i would go with McLaren 720s or650s
Those are fancy. Something a celebrity would drive. Trucks are fun as well, especially if you have shitty roads or even dirt paths to drive on.

I still haven't decided which car I want to buy. Been looking for one for months now

Last edited:
No way man it is super nice car
watch this

McClaren is good and all but there are many better car companies, (Ferrari) (lotus) (mercedes) (alfa Romeo) (force India)

Heard a lot of good things about BMW. But it depends where you live. I heard that Beamers sold in the US are not built in Germany and have inferior plastic components that are sure to break. But no engine blowups or transmission failures are to be expected. Leave that to Jaguar.

I mean, the E60 M5s are infamous for causing headaches. I haven't heard much about the F10s, which I'm opt in for, but most likely if it's gonna be a pain in the ass I might just do a 7 series instead.

It's pretty disappointing how unreliable German motors can be these days, at least in the US. While BMW is doing pretty well, it's strange how the pre-2002 german cars were so reliable and built like tanks. I had a neighbor back in High School who drove a 300k mile 5 series from like '95 and turbo charged it, and it still ran well.

inb4 Boomer but they really don't make them like they used to. I just prefer the tankier cars in general which is why I opted out of a E39 (as beautiful as they are)

I mean, the E60 M5s are infamous for causing headaches. I haven't heard much about the F10s, which I'm opt in for, but most likely if it's gonna be a pain in the ass I might just do a 7 series instead.

It's pretty disappointing how unreliable German motors can be these days, at least in the US. While BMW is doing pretty well, it's strange how the pre-2002 german cars were so reliable and built like tanks. I had a neighbor back in High School who drove a 300k mile 5 series from like '95 and turbo charged it, and it still ran well.

inb4 Boomer but they really don't make them like they used to. I just prefer the tankier cars in general which is why I opted out of a E39 (as beautiful as they are)
E39s are beautiful. They have gotten worse over the decades. There are Volkswagens that can go like 600k miles. You find them still driving in Africa. These days, VWs have to be recalled multiple times for the dumbest reasons, clearances are aweful (especially with new Mercedeses).

Smaller engines are more reliable. More people buy them and more mechanics know how to repair them. V10s are a huge risk. Inline 6 is the king, but imho, the newer i4s are also a solid choice. I know some people say it's small (that's what she said) but they work so well.

E39s are beautiful. They have gotten worse over the decades. There are Volkswagens that can go like 600k miles. You find them still driving in Africa. These days, VWs have to be recalled multiple times for the dumbest reasons, clearances are aweful (especially with new Mercedeses).

Smaller engines are more reliable. More people buy them and more mechanics know how to repair them. V10s are a huge risk. Inline 6 is the king, but imho, the newer i4s are also a solid choice. I know some people say it's small (that's what she said) but they work so well.
living in Germany u can afford good car
living in Poland u can afford old car from Germany

Eh I like the i4s but I also participate in the car scene a bit, and I'm sure you know that Electric cars, while can be insanely fast, aren't really a car scene kinda car if you know what I'm saying.

And yeah, I'm with you on that with the engine sizes. It's a little disappointing because I grew up an American car fan but I want something more sleek in its design rather than buying speed and style straight off with one of the muscle cars, as much as I love Mustangs. Though that being said the new 2019 Bullitt looks insanely cool.