Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cortisol: The enemy hormone of skeleton growth

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
The message is clear: although excess cortisol inhibits growth and the skeleton

You are incel because you have too much cortisol. If your cortisol levels were normal during your development, your body would have been able to output adequate levels of testosterone and growth hormone, thus allowing your skeleton to grow to it's maximum capacity. There should be some sort of test during a child's early years to monitor it's cortisol levels, especially if the child is a boy. Early treatment with growth hormone can lower cortisol levels. But you have to act now before the boy reaches puberty!!

Last edited:
Over for missedthetraincels

lol maybe I could of been 6"2 with perfect conditions, maybe even everyone? brutal

Stress causes cortisol. Being bullied in your adolescence actually stunts your skeletal growth!

I got bullied badly by university housemates from 1997-98. I was 19-20. I didn't grow at all during that year. But when I lived alone in 1999-2001 I gained 1.2 inches of height.

Stress causes cortisol. Being bullied in your adolescence actually stunts your skeletal growth!

I got bullied badly by university housemates from 1997-98. I was 19-20. I didn't grow at all during that year. But when I lived alone in 1999-2001 I gained 1.2 inches of height.
High iq bro!

I actually know people that shrank from stress! But later he got taller! Much later...

Stress is bad. I don't like stress.

You are incel because you have too much cortisol. If your cortisol levels were normal during your development, your body would have been able to output adequate levels of testosterone and growth hormone, thus allowing your skeleton to grow to it's maximum capacity. There should be some sort of test during a child's early years to monitor it's cortisol levels, especially if the child is a boy. Early treatment with growth hormone can lower cortisol levels. But you have to act now before the boy reaches puberty!!
Tfw I drank 4-5 cups of coffee every day since I was 12:feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:

Not a day goes by where I don't abhor my parents for their abuse and lament my shitty upbringing. I was insanely stressed and depressed because of them and their irrational and abusive "parenting" throughout my life. Compounded with a shit diet and almost no physical activity growing up, I know for a fact my IQ, height, and face have been irreparably and negatively impacted.

Last edited:
This is why people commit mass murder.

My mother stunted my growth

No shit. That's why I've got osteoporosis.
My mother stunted my growth

Mine was ordered by the doctors to force feed me cortisol. Telling me that it was good for me.

And there are people here who defend bullies, bullies are the ones who fucked your life for good, they made your life miserable in school and stunted your growth . Fuck bullies, they deserve the rope, they kill your soul.

Bullies fuck us up

Midwestcel finally got avi :feelsohgod: Lifefuel! :feelsahh:
!!!!!!!
Not a day goes by where I don't abhor my parents for their abuse and lament my shitty upbringing. I was insanely stressed and depressed because of them and their irrational and abusive "parenting" throughout my life. Compounded with a shit diet and almost no physical activity growing up, I know for a fact my IQ, height, and face have been irreparably and negatively impacted.
So sorry man. That sucks. It just sucks in general that the things which will impact your life the most are outside of your control.
No shit. That's why I've got osteoporosis.

Mine was ordered by the doctors to force feed me cortisol. Telling me that it was good for me.
Why did you have to get cortisol???

The ascending/descending spiral effects are one of the realest things effects in this world.

You get treated like shit as a kid, doesn't grow properly and also becomes mentally fucked due to bullying galore, you become an unsuccessful incel and things get even worse from there.

You're loved and pampered as a kid, you get tall and gl, nobody bullies you, you fuck plenty of hot girls and have amazing relationships, it only gets better and better.

The ascending/descending spiral effects are one of the realest things effects in this world.

You get treated like shit as a kid, doesn't grow properly and also becomes mentally fucked due to bullying galore, you become an unsuccessful incel and things get even worse from there.

You're loved and pampered as a kid, you get tall and gl, nobody bullies you, you fuck plenty of hot girls and have amazing relationships, it only gets better and better.
You're right my friend

So sorry man. That sucks. It just sucks in general that the things which will impact your life the most are outside of your control.
Thanks bro, completely agree. If I ever have children I'll make sure to give them the best possible environment and hormonal profile to grow well

Brutal. Incels with shitty parents get not only fucked by shitty genes they get fucked by fucking stress too.

Thanks bro, completely agree. If I ever have children I'll make sure to give them the best possible environment and hormonal profile to grow well
They'll thank you during their teen years and beyond

Cushing's syndrome is where you have too much cort from a tumor in your pituitary gland, which would also cause giantism.

are you the real layingdown?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back