Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Corronabux getting canceled

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
USA is cancelling corronabux for incel jobs making it so company can rat on you if you don't go to work. Of course not applicable if you have a nice face since you will be doing a job involving being on zoom meetings all day.

the hoaxvirus is getting cancelled

You are a fuckin idiot ıf u are a incel and defend capitalism or democracy

If the Germans had won the war, inceldom wouldn't exist today
İnceldom still existed in nazi germany.
Hitler hated ugly aryan man and told his propaganda movie makers to never show ugly soldiers face or use them in movies.

İnceldom still existed in nazi germany.
Hitler hated ugly aryan man and told his propaganda movie makers to never show ugly soldiers face or use them in movies.
He didn't have enough time to cleanse the genepool during his reign, they were too preoccupied with the final solution aswell as the war. Had they won, humanity would look very different today and way better

:feelsbadman: for OP.

I'm waiting for my furlough money.

You can't have the goyim staying healthy or getting money when there's profit to be had.

I wasn’t going to receive anything

I’ll be getting $1,124 neetbux per fortnight. So that’s like $750 for burgercels.

Not here in Canada thankfully

UBI must be a fundamental and universal right