Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Correlation between difficulty to say no and difficult to take a no

Which one of these options describes you better?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
An old friend from Brazil added me on zipzop and I had an epiphany. He always used to ask me to play drums on his bands (which I didn't like at all), and I remember it was just so difficult to say no, because I basically didn't have any possible excuse and don't like to be rude as in "your band sucks and I don't want to play drums on it".

When I ask people for favors, I always try to be reasonable to be certain that they won't have to bother saying no. So, when I receive a "no" anyway I get pissed tbh.

Likewise, as a 30 year old man who works hard everyday, I think a woman about looksmatch level and a bit younger is a very reasonable wish, and get frustrated since I don't have it. Even way more frustrating is to think girls would deny even the most simple and effortless sexual favor, like quickly touching tits over the clothes.

I swear to you guys, I wouldn't be able to deny a simple view of my penis or a touch on my chest to even a beggar. Therefore I can't interpret women doing that as anything other than extreme indifference to suffering and negligence

Even way more frustrating is to think girls would deny even the most simple and effortless sexual favor, like quickly touching tits over the clothes.

I swear to you guys, I wouldn't be able to deny a simple view of my penis or a touch on my chest to even a beggar. Therefore I can't interpret women doing that as anything other than extreme indifference to suffering and negligence
A man showing his penis to a beggar does not result in lost sexual market value.

A woman offering her body to a beggar results in lost sexual market value, for the more sexual partners women have, the bigger their "slut" reputation.

A man showing his penis to a beggar does not result in lost sexual market value.

A woman offering her body to a beggar results in lost sexual market value, for the more sexual partners women have, the bigger their "slut" reputation.
But women lie anyway. They would deny that even if 100% sure no one would ever find out.

But women lie anyway. They would deny that even if 100% sure no one would ever find out.
Doesn't matter whether she's seen or not. Fucking ugly men is an immediate stain on her self-esteem.

Doesn't matter whether she's seen or not. Fucking ugly men is an immediate stain on her self-esteem.
Good point tbh.

I think women are way more serious about sexuality than men because of obvious biological reasons (pregnancy and shit).

For a man, showing his dick to a beggar is a funny drunk story or something.

For a woman, even being in the presence of a low-status and ugly male is already unsettling.

Also, for men, sex is a thing they do and then it's over and you can enjoy some hours of clarity in which you're not thinking about sex. For women, sex is her whole purpose. The way she acts, dresses, what she does, with whom she is, what she does with those people, everything is serious business and is done with sex in mind.

Sex is the only purpose of human females. Human females are just nerfed human males without their reproductive gifts. Therefore rape is worse than torture in their distorted worldview.