Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Correlation between being ugly and being subhuman (non-scientific)

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
I seriously believe that the uglier you are, the more of an inbred you are. If you're ugly, it was nature's way of displaying your genes to show you're poor at all aspects of life.

You can't get girls, you can't graduate college, you hate working, you make shitty pay, you can't make friends, you're non-NT, psychotic, you're introverted and you'Re plagued with ailments.

Perhaps girls not dating incels is good because it pulls ugly freaks which can't hold a job and get money from the gene pool.

It sucks that sentient beings have to go through this, but I guess God and/or nature are cruel.

Perhaps girls not dating incels is good because it pulls ugly freaks which can't hold a job and get money from the gene pool.
:soy:

what about the ugly girls? They aren't removed from the gene pool. In fact, they are more likely to be married according to juggernaut law.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

what about the ugly girls? They aren't removed from the gene pool. In fact, they are more likely to be married according to juggernaut law.
This destroys ops shitty gay little foid worship post

foids dont date us 100% because we're not physically attractive, none of that money cope bs. A broke, jobless chad can spread his genes just fine. Ugly men are the pillars of society, they do most of the hard work, while chads and foids just benefit from their labor

Yeah but I'm saying being ugly is a good indicator of being a failure in society. Chad can be broke and date all the girls of course.

Ive seen ugly fat nerds and skinnyfat curries working in IT and science fields making lots of money. Ive also seen 6s work at shithole bars and restaurants. Its more than just a rare occurance too

Being ugly isn't a genetic trait that is passed down. There isn't an attractiveness slider where you get a value for how good you look and your parents give this to you. Being ugly is a combination of traits. You could have traits that would be great on some faces but come together on yours to look weak and ugly. Ugliness can never be bred out of the gene pool. Lots of tiny nuances in bone structure come together to make you ugly, and since none of these are individually the problem they can't be bred away.

Being ugly isn't a genetic trait that is passed down. There isn't an attractiveness slider where you get a value for how good you look and your parents give this to you. Being ugly is a combination of traits. You could have traits that would be great on some faces but come together on yours to look weak and ugly. Ugliness can never be bred out of the gene pool. Lots of tiny nuances in bone structure come together to make you ugly, and since none of these are individually the problem they can't be bred away.
Op is a fem worshipping cuck that should be riddled with shotgun pellets in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

The point ITers and foids always conveniently forget.

Op is a fem worshipping cuck that should be riddled with shotgun pellets in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare
Probably true tbh, I just want to point out that his logic is full of holes. OP is giga cucked.

Ive seen ugly fat nerds and skinnyfat curries working in IT and science fields making lots of money. Ive also seen 6s work at shithole bars and restaurants. Its more than just a rare occurance too
Not from my observation. Everyone I've seen that's succesful has no facial deformity. And while my oneitis is a 10/10 that works at minimum wage, at least she has the ambition to do something with her life, like your 6s, while someone ugly like me can't bear to work and has to NEET.

Irelevant to my point , I'm saying that genetic traits like being able to make money and being ambitious are passed down to a man's descendance because he's chosen out of his good looks to breed, and that good looks are an indicator of being a successful person in general.

Irelevant to my point , I'm saying that genetic traits like being able to make money and being ambitious are passed down to a man's descendance because he's chosen out of his good looks to breed, and that good looks are an indicator of being a successful person in general.
Barely any of that is pure genetic traits that can be passed down.