Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel corporation will monitor brainwaves and shock slaves, tech shown at Davos globohomo conference

Is the day I go ER.
They are slowly pushing soyceity to do that up to some extent.
They think the cattle will never realize of their condition and turn against the puppetmasters.

They are slowly pushing soyceity to do that up to some extent.
They think the cattle will never realize of their condition and turn against the puppetmasters.
Indeed. They think we will just tolerate this and die like Cucks. While many will, I certainly won't. I bet these fuckers won't realize how much they fucked everything, till everything is too far gone and we enter a civil war of the Poors vs richfags.

YOU WILL WAGESLAVE UNTIL DEATH AND BE HAPPY

La Industria Revolucio kaj ĝiaj sekvoj estis katastrofo por la homa raso.

LITERALLY PSYCHO PASS HOLY SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK???????

WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT FUCKING STANDING UP TO THIS SHIT!!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE THIS PLANET SO MUCH.

WHAT THE FUCK???????

If people actually tolerate this shit when it is introduced. The world will lose all hope. right now almost all hope is already gone. But this shit is next level absurd.

This is some new level dystopian shit, …..

AAAAAAnd nobody is bothering to say anything about it

Eat your bugs and receive your shots and shocks, inkwell. :feelsclown:

If people actually tolerate this shit when it is introduced. The world will lose all hope. right now almost all hope is already gone. But this shit is next level absurd.
Can aliens just wipe us out already?

"Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war." -joseph goebbels

I keep saying it, revolution. Some day it's going to come to that. :feelsjuice:

Indeed. They think we will just tolerate this and die like Cucks. While many will, I certainly won't. I bet these fuckers won't realize how much they fucked everything, till everything is too far gone and we enter a civil war of the Poors vs richfags.
Once all law and money fades away it will be an equal playing field, poor people are use to hardship, richfags can't do anything without their creature comforts. :feelsjuice:

iu

WHAT THE FUCK???????

Too many bourgeois spineless fucking pussies, they think if they kiss enough ass they'll be spared when the time comes where it will be the poor people only. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/10p8pug/a_technology_was_introduced_at_wef_that_allows/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

fucking kikes will torture us even more! They can't even let us wageslave in peace. I fucking swear the day I see this at my job. Is the day I go ER. I won't tolerate this shit if I see this

This is a parody at this point, they are so twisted they are literally mocking us and they know we're powerless to stop their agenda so they can get away with being so blatant. The thing is that they already won with the lockdowns and mass vaccines pushing and acceptance by normies, they know normies are NPC sheep that will do anything they're told and they will accept anything pushed on them.

Fuck man, I make a few dollars above minimum wage with a bachelors and certifications. Work is already hard as it is.

Fuck man, I make a few dollars above minimum wage with a bachelors and certifications. Work is already hard as it is.
"I see you are slouching and frowning at ze workplace, ze have a way of properly motivating our slaves, I meant to say ze workers." *Pushes button to activate electric shock collar*

:feelsjuice:

"I see you are slouching and frowning at ze workplace, ze have a way of properly motivating our slaves, I meant to say ze workers." *Pushes button to activate electric shock collar*

:feelsjuice:
NO SORRY MASTER KLAUS, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. I SWEAR IT. THANK YOU FOR THE BUG BARS.

NO SORRY MASTER KLAUS, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. I SWEAR IT. THANK YOU FOR THE BUG BARS.
"You will ze eat the bugs, you will ze live in the pod, and you will ze wear the electric shock collar for compliance. Failure to comply is ze not an option." :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Kiss cut stickers 55x55 default 6303f3f65b2d6 1200x

Last edited:
I HATE THIS FAGGOT NIGGER KIKE WORLD SO MUCH.

NUKE EVERYTHING.

They might want this but creating new techs requires intelligence and competency. Something (((they))) and their diversity hires are in short supply of. Never thought Id say it but women in tech and all the indians they import for once will be a good thing.

They might want this but creating new techs requires intelligence and competency. Something (((they))) and their diversity hires are in short supply of.
they hire enough curries,chinks and soyss even with diversity hires to make this happen. diversity hire are only 5-20% in most globohomo corps.

they hire enough curries,chinks and soyss even with diversity hires to make this happen. diversity hire are only 5-20% in most globohomo corps.
Curries are diversity hires tho. Only chinks and soys will be competent and even in the case of soys (aka leftists) they are still less competent than normal people. Might in theory be possible to make this happen but the west will probably turn into a third world hellscape and implode before then. Quite frankly I doubt the west has more than a decade left of having any relevancy.

They might want this but creating new techs requires intelligence and competency. Something (((they))) and their diversity hires are in short supply of. Never thought Id say it but women in tech and all the indians they import for once will be a good thing.
You make a good point, but you underestimate human competition during times of desperation. They control all of the money and governments. Their woke hiring policies may cause a brain drain (that's a whole other discussion), but when they need to farm someone for their intelligence and skill in some area, market forces will be engineered in such a way that there will never be a true shortage of it. If necessary, they'll have headhunters who will the find the best, and then contract them out to fulfill their goals towards their nefarious ends. The contractors won't give a shit about their aspirations to lord over mankind, because they'll be paid handsomely and believe that they're indispensable.

Last edited:
The only thing left is if they start forcing advertisements into people's brains and thoughts, or develop a form of direct mind control to make people docile.

At that point, if I can't escape that I would rather just kill myself.

We should kill these people

We should kill these people
You have to get through their puppet state intelligence, law enforcement, and military organizations who think they're serving their countries and are willing - unwittingly - to do anything (including die) for these demons. If you're resourceful enough to do just that and have the numbers behind you, they'll just label you a terrorist and send their SF teams assassins and drones after you.

@AfricanIncel This must be the future you're worried about as a result of AI. Remember, it's always humans who are misusing and abusing technology. The technology itself is inanimate and has no mind and will behind it.

Cucks of the world (98% of population) will embrace this as they did everything else.

There should be a federal agency that monitors emerging technologies similar to how the FCC regulates satellites and radio and other forms of mass comms to prevent this kind of misuse.
Top fucking KEK.

Gr8 joke, m8. I rate 8/8.

It will be corrupt from inception. You know this. Still, your point is valid. There absolutely needs to be governmental oversight to force the hands of private corporations from going full-blown Brave New World and 1984 on steroids.

The problem, of course, is that these federal agencies will have corporate agents who will infiltrate this governmental body to influence and make policy decisions to favor their corporate masters. It's happening right now, in real time, with the FDA in the US. Look into that, if you're interested.

This is not only a breach of privacy, but something that will only get progressively worse if nothing is done about it, and would also be a nightmare for those with ADHD, autism,neurotic thinkers. I work remotely so I'm not worried about this, but I can see this being implemented on a wide scale once it becomes readily available to the public. What makes it so dangerous is that those brainwaves (EEG) can be decoded by AI to observe your emotional state, concentration level, pre-conscious responses, and this data could be sold to other companies for research or stolen by black hat hackers if there are no security protocols. Those earpods for instance, could mistakenly flag a programmer as not working on a central task and doing an unrelated task, while they are writing a work-related email to a colleague in good faith.
Of course, it's a breach of privacy, and of course, it's going to get progressively worse. That's how these things start off. They're presented as benign and good projects and initiatives to warm people up to the prototypes and proofs of concepts, then once it's implemented on a mass scale and fully integrated into the culture and workforce, the truth will rear its ugly head. You and I can see where this will go. The average John and Mary who are paying bills and raising kids won't.

These globalist agents presenting these technologies with their intended agenda behind a thick curtain don't open with, "hey y'all! Kk so, my evil bosses liek totes want to rule the wOOOOrld and liek make you all their slAAAAves...." They get you to nibble on something without realizing that once you start taking bites out of it, you'll realize too little, too late that it was poisonous all along.

This can also be used as a model for other algorithms that claim to predict occurrences with 80 to 90 percent accuracy like future crimes and criminality based on facial recognition.
We can already do this with specific human behaviors. It's called targeted advertising. We can create tailor-made programs that are based off of these ML algorithms to anticipate other human behaviors, but that will require a whole lot of data that's not currently being collected and stored for those specific purposes (behaviors), whatever they may be.

You have to question what the intention behind it is. An atomic bomb is inanimate and has no will behind it, but its inherent purpose was destructive, and it would have been preferable if nuclear weapons had never been conceptualized and brought into existence. Brain-computer interfaces may purport to help the paralyzed and provide real time information about what's happening inside your brain, but like any other promising technology, will be exploited by wealthy (investors, businesses, the top 1%,) for financial gain first and foremost unless enough people voice their opposition.
Yes, you're right. The intent behind the design and development of any tool should always be a primary concern. The intent behind some technologies is overt and not left to anticipatory guesswork and conjecture, like the gun and the bomb. Other, more multi-faceted tools, are able to surreptitiously hide any insidious primary design functions. There is also the possibility that bad actors get destructively creative with technologies that had good or benign design intent.

It's our job to understand the technology and how people, societies, and governments use it in order to be able to anticipate hypothetical scenarios that, over time, start increasing in probability and could soon cease being hypothetical.

Based, jews can't do any oppressive shit because their diversity hires they used to cuck the white mang out a job are too incompetent jfl.

At least I hope

Based, jews can't do any oppressive shit because their diversity hires they used to cuck the white mang out a job are too incompetent jfl.

At least I hope
while Jews hire diversity hires. it is less than 20% of a company In most cases. so 80% still good enough to realize their globohomo dreams

"You will ze eat the bugs, you will ze live in the pod, and you will ze wear the electric shock collar for compliance. Failure to comply is ze not an option." :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 701622
You vill eat ze bugs, you vill live in ze pod, and you vill vear ze electric shock collar for compliance. Failure to comply is not an option.
FTFY :hax:

why didnt they think of this earlier? headsets and headbands that could monitor your brain waves have been around for a while now
not sure maybe they didn't think they could get way with this till nlw

this is way better than going ER, just put shock collars on the normies and foids, so normies do labor for incel gods, and the foids fuck incel dick, forever and ever

normies and foids are the trash of this world, this is inspiring, this is a great way to use their worthless existence. hilarious reading the reddit comments, they already talking about suicide, this is what normies and foids deserve, eternal fuckery

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back