Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Corporate Cuckcel trait: thanking + flattering normalfags

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This is a shitty habit I adopted years ago to job and NT maxx. It is also due to me being a manlet that I do this. On average it reduces people's aggression/bad will towards you as long as you don't over do it and look like a push over/homo. I also do this habit to service workers(food/retail) as to reduce problems a bit more + increase good will.

But if I was a foid or a Chad, I wouldn't have to do this cuckold shit. Foids + Chad receive innate value and respect, regardless of their behavior. But incels,shortcels,framcels, currycels, ricecels do this a lot. As that is the best way for them to extract and attain benefits from others.

yes, you're (as a primate) expected to please people that are higher in hierarchy.
People who are higher in hierarchy are not expected to please you.
Femoids are not part of hierarchy.

10 years of retail/marketing experience here - I have never tried to kiss my supervisor's asses, because I learned that ugly men will be treated like we are less than dog shit anyway. Foids can sleep their way to the top, chads can use their looks to get what they want - but, ugly men are usually the ones you see doing all of the hard/dirty work.

In all my years, I've never seen a nigger, or a straight man who wasn't white get a promotion. Seriously.

Best to be in the investment class (hidden hand). No fussy boss or cranky co-workers to deal with. Food/retail is hell.
Much rather starve and save money than to suffer humiliation as a wage earner long-term.

B8002A61 16F7 4EFF A411 77E58804AC0C

10 years of retail/marketing experience here - I have never tried to kiss my supervisor's asses, because I learned that ugly men will be treated like we are less than dog shit anyway. Foids can sleep their way to the top, chads can use their looks to get what they want - but, ugly men are usually the ones you see doing all of the hard/dirty work.

In all my years, I've never seen a nigger, or a straight man who wasn't white get a promotion. Seriously.
Yeah I am in tech so I focus on using technical skills + other curries to job money maxx and swap between jobs. Promotions are a meme unfortunately in most industries especially for us ugly men.
I agree with not kissing ass too much or not all even in some cases, I just do enough to slightly mog others in ass kissing.

Last edited:
I think it is impossible to have true honor as an ugly man. Honor is reserved to 'masculine' men those masculinity is rewarded by soyciety. Demanding respect as an ugly man is futile. The most he can do is to make others fear him by acting like literal criminally insane madman.