Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coronavirus will cause more men to exit society

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★

Even before corona, when the economy was as strong as ever with full employment, 14% of men age 24-54 had dropped out of society. Hopefully more men will drop out. Whether their incels or not, THEIR OUR BROTHERS and the footsoldiers of the rebellion (in minecraft).

Nice name, bro :feelshehe:

Also men will drop out mroe similar to the hikkimori stuff in japan,

NEETing is based

You can’t blame them, they cant live happy lives with a looksmatched normal weight wife and start and support a family, this isn’t boomer times unfortunately

brutal but i don't blame them. logically they really can't compete with diversity hires and imported labour
when the system is against why put in the effort? not everyone is going to win, someone has to lose.

Even before corona, when the economy was as strong as ever with full employment, 14% of men age 24-54 had dropped out of society. Hopefully more men will drop out. Whether their incels or not, THEIR OUR BROTHERS and the footsoldiers of the rebellion (in minecraft).

i just my job in accounting because it was non-essential but even if open all the clients are gone

i've got nothing now, even the old boomers are work who looked up to me because i was competent gave me something to look forward to

now i just want to die

Society has gone to shit looooong ago.
if you are ugly, and you are able to NEETmaxx, there's no reason to go out. Everything past that door is designed to make you feel like shit and rope.

Good. I hope this accelerates the decline of globohomosoyciety.

Society has gone to shit looooong ago.
if you are ugly, and you are able to NEETmaxx, there's no reason to go out. Everything past that door is designed to make you feel like shit and rope.

Moot point. You can still "maxx" in however you choose, but take the passiveincomepill

It's so unfair that I work and single mothers can leech of me.
This is fucking slavery where I do all the work and others enjoy everything

Things are going to be so weird after this quarantine ends. I have a theory that large quantities of normies and chad-lites who would normally be able to get laid will permanently turn into simps. They'll do initially because they're lonely during quarantine, and the attention-starved roasties they would normally be fucking will try out being e-whores for similar reasons. And then when quarantine ends, the simping will carry on because that feel normal for a lot of people who wouldn't have tried it otherwise.

Obviously not a good thing but I want it to happen anyways because i'm not getting laid either way, and i enjoy seeing normies torn apart by their own depravity.

Cope, there will be a huge boom in sex and employment as things open up

wish i could win the lottery

I hope so, men need to wake up and stop being retarded cucks

Maybe it's because industry has receded, in favor of the service sector, where appearances and social conventions matter more than skill and physical strength ?

Maybe it's because industry has receded, in favor of the service sector, where appearances and social conventions matter more than skill and physical strength ?
It's all style & no substance.

We are fucked over, nothing to look forward to. Sex bots I don't see coming any time soon. Also space exploration for incels is a dream because they will only take chad and stacy. Homes are at astronomical prices and you can only afford one if you make really good money as a single person or get married (lol). Service industry jobs are terrible jobs for us too and STEM is being over run by low wage pajeets with bought diplomas and low tier stacy and becky "chad only lesbians" to fill diversity quotas.

You can’t blame them, they cant live happy lives with a looksmatched normal weight wife and start and support a family, this isn’t boomer times unfortunately

If I didn't have rent payments due, I would have just lifetime NEET'd. I wasn't able to get autismbux despite actually being autistic. The system is broken.

why the fuck would any sane man want to contribute to a society that shits all over men.

the only reason i wageslave is so im not homeless but if you can neetmax more power to you

If you participate in soyciety then your taxes go to single mother whores, the work you do benefits whores who fuck rich men, you contribute to feminism and improve foids' lives, the same foids who will never marry you or give you children or allow you to live a happy and fulfilling life.

What fucking point is there in working my ass off to help prop up a system that hates me?

I wish I had the money and resources to drop for good.

We are fucked over, nothing to look forward to. Sex bots I don't see coming any time soon. Also space exploration for incels is a dream because they will only take chad and stacy. Homes are at astronomical prices and you can only afford one if you make really good money as a single person or get married (lol). Service industry jobs are terrible jobs for us too and STEM is being over run by low wage pajeets with bought diplomas and low tier stacy and becky "chad only lesbians" to fill diversity quotas.
Why do you call web development STEM?

i just my job in accounting because it was non-essential but even if open all the clients are gone

i've got nothing now, even the old boomers are work who looked up to me because i was competent gave me something to look forward to

now i just want to die
sorry to hear it man, but at least you were able to save money. i'm not so who the fuck knows will happen if i lose this crappy job. hope we make it somehow.
honestly, more and more people will agree that it was not worth fucking up the economy like this.

doesnt affect me ngl

sorry to hear it man, but at least you were able to save money. i'm not so who the fuck knows will happen if i lose this crappy job. hope we make it somehow.
honestly, more and more people will agree that it was not worth fucking up the economy like this.

yeah, i have very low living expenses, lol

they took away basketball and the gym which are probably never coming back, so no more "social life".

i'm thinkingg the lock down was only worth it in high density cities like NYC, Wuhan, etc.