Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Coronavirus was such a scam

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Kek to those that took the kikecine and boosters.

Biggest scam ever.

Stupid-ass normgroids fell for it. Sorry if your school or job made you take the kikecine - hopefully they get sued.

I had 5 shots so far, of my own free will

And I'LL DO FIVE MORE- :feelskek:

Scam or not based since normies had a taste of what it is like one day in the boots of a dejected subhumans, or else facing death or restriction from kikelice

I had 5 shots so far, of my own free will

And I'LL DO FIVE MORE- :feelskek:

I miss the lockdowns, and getting boosted unemployment deposits, and stimulus money.

Life was better for me during ‘20-‘21 - it was nice to go places without normgroids crowding everything.

Now things are back to normal, besides the kikecine and booster shots - it’s like nothing ever happened.

I'm gonna be honest with you, I took it because I wanted to die.
It was a disappointment like the virus itself. Both of them failed me kek

I'm gonna be honest with you, I took it because I wanted to die.
It was a disappointment like the virus itself. Both of them failed me kek
Based.

its crazy how the gobernment is still doing testings :feelskek:

Nothing changed for me throughout the "year quarantine" of 2020-2021... What a fucking joke.

The fakevirus is not real? Now you realize? Of course it is, and it is part of the stamps of apocalypse, anyway better so, some normietards died or have severe health problems. Those who are alive will be used for the chip+graphene so that their mind is cautious and they put on the mark of the beast. But who cares, everything is already written and the retarded will condemn themselves. That's why 5G, to kill. Those who remain survivors and have not been vaccinated about 2026 -after the 3WW- (mandatory vaccination) approx, they will be persecuted and killed (minus 144,000) apart from believing ones, by Satan's (human) minions. This is the great tribulation of apocalypse.

Nothing changed for me throughout the "year quarantine" of 2020-2021... What a fucking joke.
I didn’t get fucked - that never changes. Although, during the pandemic here in California where I live - I saw incredible things: stores turning into chaotic nightmares, gas (petrol) prices crashing, empty freeways, church congregations meeting outside, mask mandates, “flatten the curve” mentality, no large gatherings.

Awesome time for me, I miss the pandemic. :feelsbadman:

I was getting $1,200 every two weeks in boosted unemployment payments. After everything was over, I had earned around $27,000 just sitting on my ass.

But then - Joe Retard Biden had to get elected. And things went to shit overnight. Boosted unemployment payments stopped, inflation took off like a speeding train, cryptocurrency crashed, wages have been declining under Joetard with inflation, gas (petrol) is the highest I have ever seen it $5.30 a gallon (it reached $6.00 a gallon following the Invasion of Jewkraine), and now the United States economy is in a recession.

At least we got rid of Trump though, because he said some mean things about Mexicans.

I was getting $1,200 every two weeks in boosted unemployment payments. After everything was over, I had earned around $27,000 just sitting on my ass.

But then - Joe Retard Biden had to get elected. And things went to shit overnight. Boosted unemployment payments stopped, inflation took off like a speeding train, cryptocurrency crashed, wages have been declining under Joetard with inflation, gas (petrol) is the highest I have ever seen it $5.30 a gallon (it reached $6.00 a gallon following the Invasion of Jewkraine), and now the United States economy is in a recession.

At least we got rid of Trump though, because he said some mean things about Mexicans.
If Americans are lucky - a Mexican will give them a tip after the American is done shining and cleaning the dirt off the shoes of the Mexican.

I took 1 Pfizer vaccine a year ago and I feel fine. Covid was an issue, and if you think it wasn't you're a sub zero IQ boomer.

I didn't take any , I'm like one of the only Asians in Australia that didn't take a single scamarona shot. I also never wore a mask ever during the lockdowns