Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coronavirus was legit the best thing to happen to me in the last 5 years

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Seriously, just the fucking break from the EVERYDAY HELL of having to fucking wageslave. Not nearly enough people died. I would bring back the bubonic plague if it'd mean a continued lockdown.

Wageslavery is even worse than inceldom imo. How the absolute FUCK are people ok with doing this shit EIGHT HOURS A FUCKING DAY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WEEK UNTIL YOU'RE TOO OLD ENOUGH TO EVEN ENJOY LIFE?!

When will the fucking MADNESS end?

When the revolution comes, comrade. Don’t want to wageslave? Three options:

a) rope

b) incel communism

c) incel anarchism

Take thine pick, brocel. Capitalism is an evil which serves only to benefit the Chads and foids while forcing us to work to survive.

When the revolution comes, comrade. Don’t want to wageslave? Three options:

a) rope

b) incel communism

c) incel anarchism

Take thine pick, brocel. Capitalism is an evil which serves only to benefit the Chads and foids while forcing us to work to survive.
Lol incel communism sounds amazing. Capitalism also benefits the (((other))) group too but we aren't supposed to talk about that.

An average fast food worker in america that gets 8 dollars a hour givesmakes 30 dollars a hour worth of profit to his workplace.
A person that buys a car needs to pay 140 percent of the original price bcs goverment needs to hide rich peoples taxes so they wont leave the country
Our work is getting stolen from us while people doing it are blaming eachother and showing us fake sympathy.
We legit need a aut-left incel communism

An average fast food worker in america that gets 8 dollars a hour givesmakes 30 dollars a hour worth of profit to his workplace.
A person that buys a car needs to pay 140 percent of the original price bcs goverment needs to hide rich peoples taxes so they wont leave the country
Our work is getting stolen from us while people doing it are blaming eachother and showing us fake sympathy.
We legit need a aut-left incel communism
But inceldom is not related to this.
Why you have it un the ideology title?

Same, I was so tired of interacting with people and being constantly annoyed. I hope this whole thing last longer.

Thanks to it I ended up on welfare. Was running out of money.

I don't want people to die but I enjoyed the lock-down
online classes stress me way less than regular ones and in the beginning we had like a month of no classes at all before they figured out how to manage the situation

My life was merely buisness as usual, while normies were losing it cooped up. Sadly they have begun to surface once again, and lockdown seems to be fading. And I agree, the death toll was far too light

yeah not wageslaving is so goddamn based. Hope the doctors are right and this will be the "darkest winter" we've ever seen

Me too tbh. I thought I was going to miss the gym, but I have been getting by fine. I also get to slack off more while working from home. Seeing society come to a standstill has also been entertaining

doing university work from home without having to interact with any normies + peak ldarmaxxing and animemaxxing was biggest lifefuel ngl

Last edited:
My only regret was not being able to figure out how to scam more virus bux out of the gov. Low IQ problems I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back