Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coronavirus it's government creation

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
China communist government is unreliable. All what's happening there and what China is doing makes you think 2 things.

First, coronavirus was made by the government to stop the protests and have and excuse to bring the army and control it's people with fear.

Second, they could be easily lying about the number of deaths, and it could be much more than what they pretend it to be.

they could be easily lying about the number of deaths, and it could be much more than what they pretend it to be.
They definitely are, independent sources in Wuhan claim over 90,000 infected and 5,000 deaths. Why else would they quarantine the whole city and build giant hospitals in a week

Still wish the death rate was higher, coronavirus is currently lower than SARS

I hope they're lying about the numbers. It has to be higher so I can satisfy my dopamine receptors

It's plain Chinese incompetence. Their spies sent samples back to China and they mishandled it in between eating piss eggs.

Whatever it might be, this virus is definitely pretty deadly. I was wrong in saying that nothing much would happen.

then the chinese are based

They definitely are, independent sources in Wuhan claim over 90,000 infected and 5,000 deaths. Why else would they quarantine the whole city and build giant hospitals in a week

Still wish the death rate was higher, coronavirus is currently lower than SARS
Whatever it might be, this virus is definitely pretty deadly. I was wrong in saying that nothing much would happen.
Did I miss some events? Source?

Wahtever it is I hope it kills billons

It didn't look to bad yesterday or not? I feel like media is clamping down on things tbh.

The area of China where the outbreak happened is heavily populated. Plus they are having their festival so many people traveling. It is the unluckiest thing for China for this decade, well WHO was predicting that an chance of an disease outbreak is very high in South Asia.

The area of China where the outbreak happened is heavily populated. Plus they are having their festival so many people traveling. It is the unluckiest thing for China for this decade, well WHO was predicting that an chance of an disease outbreak is very high in South Asia.
I read some older article on The Lancet and they talked about a Basic Reproductive Number of 2 last time. So it's closer to 3? This is very unsettling. So how long is the Sleeper period? I heard it is just 5 days and not 10 to 14? Is that at least correct?

Last edited:
very based if this ends up being the case

Did I miss some events? Source?
I don't remember the source but many news sources like SCMP are saying the government is covering things up just like 2003

I read some older article on The Lancet and they talked about a Basic Reproductive Number of 2 last time. So it's closer to 3? This is very unsettling. So how long is the Sleeper period? I heard it is just five days and not 10 to 14? Is that at least correct?
I'm not aware about it tbh neither do I remember the numbers so I would rather say nothing.