Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Coronavirus] Goverments are lying with the numbers

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
China: 81.003 cases 66.911 recovered, 3.199 deaths

Italy: 24.747 cases 2.335 recovered 1809 deaths

Germany: 5813 cases 13 deaths 46 recovered

Who the fuck believes that shit? So in Italy nearly half of the people die instead of recovering, and in China most of the people recovers, while in Germany only 13 people is dead out of 5813 cases. I guess Germans are indeed a superior race. JFL at this liars

China: fake numbers, but peak has already passed anyway

Italy: old population; only testing serious cases, infected and recovered rates in actuality are 5 times higher; the virus takes two weeks to kill, a month to be cleared, so the recovered percentage will always start out as shit and gradually increase

Germany: testing pretty much everyone with a cough; the outbreak is a week or two behind Italy

Yeah probably

Chinese numbers are faked.
Germany? Wait a few weeks and you will have similar numbers to Italy.

I even think the virus will slowly spread faster in Germany than in Italy. The German government is so cucked and doesn't really care.

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE NUMBERS!

You must be quarantined for that!

In Canada they aren't even testing people at the airports, even those coming from China.
Fucking Leaf joke nation end me now.