Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Coronavirus fucks over unhealthy incels more than anyone else

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking nigger disease. 63% of deaths were men in nyc. Only 1 fucking death for 0-17 in all of NYC.
All the young chads, staces will be fine. But fatcels, alcholic cels, wageslaves with no sleep, smoking cels, low tesosteroneces will be utterly fucked. Really a disease that kills incels. While chads and staciss can party all they want with no real repurcussions. Even the fucking virus hates us.

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-19-daily-data-summary-deaths.pdf

That’s fucking brutal man

Even viruses are cucked

That’s fucking brutal man
Its really unfair. One 1 death amongst young niggers who are most likely to be Chads and Stacies. While oldcels, wageslavecels will be the onrs dying in mass as they have all types of diseases from unhealthy copes
Even viruses are cucked
Legit virus kills men almost 2x women and ofc it kills low tesosterone incels more than high test chads

Its really unfair. One 1 death amongst young niggers who are most likely to be Chads and Stacies. While oldcels, wageslavecels will be the onrs dying in mass as they have all types of diseases from unhealthy copes

Legit virus kills men almost 2x women and ofc it kills low tesosterone incels more than high test chads
ye the ones who need to die the most aren’t dying. While the weak, overworked and old are all dying instead. They can never catch a break tbh.

Even viruses are chad only

Everything hates us, from people right down to viruses.
Born to suffer.

COVID is genetically modified to kill sub 8 men

NY is fucked up

Glad I don't live in NY for that very reason

This is common knowledge Chad's have Chad immune systems that don't allow them to die.

If it keeps spreading exponentially, I know just keeping my window open to get some air will probably fucking kill me.
If I die from it, just know I regret nothing except exacting revenge against scum (in Postal 2)

Coronachan is fucking hole and Chad worshipper.

Chad was born to win

well last week half the forum used to post "I hope Corona Chan kills me", they are getting what they wished for
a preach for @BummerDrummer and @wandercamp
full