Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Corona Virus possibly in Poland

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
My mother works in kindergarten and said they got a message from ministry of health there are first cases suspected. LifeFuel.
Either I will die and get eternal rest or old farts die and apartments get a little bit cheaper.
Slavs are unhygienic as fuck so it will transmit very fast. I really hope for a big ass pandemic that kills millions, chads and men specifically so maybe even a subhuman like me could score.

Cope.

It only has a 2% mortality rate, so even if it kills the Chaddest men (JFL), Chadlites will take their place at the top of the food chain

Cope.

It only has a 2% mortality rate, so even if it kills the Chaddest men (JFL), Chadlites will take their place at the top of the food chain
Maybe it will mutate at kill more.

Cope.

2% is enough for a small happening

It won’t kill many.

@needsolution

Over for polandcels

It mostly just kills old ppl.

I wish it really did kill a lot of polacks

Cope.

Somebody has to be Chad after all

20% complication rate. That's not 2%. That's a lot. That's even better if no hospitals are available. That's magnificent if you factor in the disintegration of the entire capitalist economy.

Possibly everywhere since Wuhan allows you to travel via airplane with a simple temperature check, despite the nCov-19 being able to be inside someones body without showing symptoms during its infection cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back