Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Corona virus playlist

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★★
I've gonna boxset on some pandemic themed films. So far I'm thinking:
Outbreak
28 days/weeks later
I am legend
12 monkeys
Contagion
World war z

I cannae think of any else. I'm open to suggestions. I'll watch the tv mini series the stand when it comes out. I hope it's good cause the book was fuckin class man.

12 monkeys

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

This should be played on the streets.

I will need one too

I always imagine this being the song I'd sing about coronachan:

Home being 6 feet under of course,
pewpew

This is like the early stages of a pandemic game where you set the lethality super low and contagiousness super high

This is like the early stages of a pandemic game where you set the lethality super low and contagiousness super high
The idiot got noticed early though, he's never going to infect greenland now unless he unlocks avian transmission. Plus the Jews already made a vaccine pewpew.

The idiot got noticed early though, he's never going to infect greenland now unless he unlocks avian transmission. Plus the Jews already made a vaccine pewpew.
Soon its gonna be time to invest evolution points into lethality

Soon its gonna be time to invest evolution points into lethality
Well, at least he's doing better than the Ebola player. That guy was a complete retard pewpew.

Never even got out of the starting area
Yeah and he invested so much into lethality with barely any in infectivity, he got recognized early and now he's only in the DRC pewpew.