Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(((Corona Virus))) is only used in order to destabilise the West

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Corona virus is a forced meme. It is nothing but a flu and yet everybody is going ape shit. The media is going crazy about it, sprading panic and fear and people believe in it. It is all used to destabilise the West. They use this ''virus'' as an excuse in order to justify certain acts, for example canceling events, econimal deficiencies which only hits companies in the West or isolating people.
It becomes even worse. Great car companies like Mercedes are now going on reduced working time. It is a workplace where a lot of men are working for a decent income and now this will slowly fall down... I already said it, the driver licence pill will end this world.

So, what I am supposed to do now? Seriously? Working hard for little money in a low-level job for the rest of my life, unable to drive? What is even the point of this? What is the point of my life?

I just cannot anymore. I might be incompetent but this is beyond retarded.

If this kicks off any further none of us will be driving. I filled my tank up this morning and might get a Jerry can an fill that with diesel just in case the shit hits the fan.

Why can't you drive though? Nice using the ((()))

They use this ''virus'' as an excuse in order to justify certain acts, for example canceling events, econimal deficiencies which only hits companies in the West or isolating people.

Degenerate concerts are closed, like "coachella" is postponed, so holes are not flashing their boobs anytime soon. Also bars and pubs are quite empty, many holes couldn't suck chad cocks tonight. White normies are avoiding noodlewhores like plague.

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Why can't you drive though?

Like I said I am bad at it. For example. Imagine being bad at something and despite the fact you are trying, you are still struggling with it. Now imagine I ask you all the time ''why cannot you do xxx''? Sorry, but this is really a retarded question because, do not you think that if I could drive, that I already would be driving by now?

Degenerate concerts are closed, like "coachella" is postponed, so holes are not flashing their boobs anytime soon. Also bars and pubs are quite empty, many holes couldn't suck chad cocks tonight. White normies are avoiding noodlewhores like plague.

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

That is what I am fine with but it also hits companies in the West and on top of that, a company like Mercedes is now going on reduced working time. This is not good at all.

Like I said I am bad at it. For example. Imagine being bad at something and despite the fact you are trying, you are still struggling with it. Now imagine I ask you all the time ''why cannot you do xxx''? Sorry, but this is really a retarded question because, do not you think that if I could drive, that I already would be driving by now?

That is what I am fine with but it also hits companies in the West and on top of that, a company like Mercedes is now going on reduced working time. This is not good at all.
Keep trying

Corona virus is a forced meme. It is nothing but a flu and yet everybody is going ape shit. The media is going crazy about it, sprading panic and fear and people believe in it. It is all used to destabilise the West. They use this ''virus'' as an excuse in order to justify certain acts, for example canceling events, econimal deficiencies which only hits companies in the West or isolating people.
It becomes even worse. Great car companies like Mercedes are now going on reduced working time. It is a workplace where a lot of men are working for a decent income and now this will slowly fall down... I already said it, the driver licence pill will end this world.

So, what I am supposed to do now? Seriously? Working hard for little money in a low-level job for the rest of my life, unable to drive? What is even the point of this? What is the point of my life?

If it is a conspiracy, I am loving the results so far. Kill off boomers, tank the stock market (so you can buy in), vastly decelerate immigration, drastically reduce carbon emissions, effectively nullify PDA, force the normies to live like we do, shut down schools, mandatory work from home is instituted in many companies. All this done without law, or gunpoint. Corona is OUR disease. It's like boomer karma.

Last edited:
Its kind of counter intuitive how first world countries are getting hit hard while third world nations such as curryland dont really seem to support optimum conditions for the spread of the virus.

Also seems like death rate in Italy seems much higher than Wuhan.

funnily enough jews have already made a cure vaccine for it which has prob really fucked up effects to help destroy white men.

I don't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist, but i'm really starting to believe, that covid 19 was man made.

You were doing so well until you mentioned driver license pill.

There's no way you're a fucking legit incel on .co

@BlkPillPres

Thoughts on this imbecile?

Keep trying

This is the epitome of coping.

If it is a conspiracy, I am loving the results so far.

It is not a conspiracy. It is a meme, a pretty bad one as well and people are falling for this nonsense.

Kill off boomers, tank the stock market (so you can buy in), vastly decelerate immigration, drastically reduce carbon emissions, effectively nullify PDA, force the normies to live like we do, shut down schools, mandatory work from home is instituted in many companies

A normal flue is enough to kill off boomers though and it is not a good thing at all, that man cannot drive anymore. The only good part is that female driving might also be reduced.
Another good thing is, that normal/neurotypical people are now forced to live life like we do, that is correct. Even after a couple of days, they are going on a rampage because of it.

This is the epitome of coping.

It is not a conspiracy. It is a meme, a pretty bad one as well and people are falling for this nonsense.

A normal flue is enough to kill off boomers though and it is not a good thing at all, that man cannot drive anymore. The only good part is that female driving might also be reduced.
Another good thing is, that normal/neurotypical people are now forced to live life like we do, that is correct. Even after a couple of days, they are going on a rampage because of it.
Keep trying or you're the one coping

Let us be serious here. When it is about that topic, I am way over the top. I admit that, but I am not wrong here. In fact, it is already happening. Mercedes is now going on reduced working time. This is not a good thing at all. Just imagine what the future will look like. I always get sick when I think about that.

Last edited:
Let us be serious here. When it is about that topic, I am way over the top. i admit that, but i am not wrong here. In fact, it is already happening. Mercedes is now going on reduced working time. This is not a good thing at all. Jsut imagine what the future will look like. I always get sick when I think about that.
No

Keep trying or you're the one coping

How exactly am I coping? Let me guess. You live in USA where you have to pay 20 $ for your driver licence and you had to drive on an empty parking area while I have to pay at least 2000 Euro and even more (by the way, money is not an issue, but still) for a driver licence and have a much harder time to obtain one in the first place.

Ok, tell me then. Where exactly am I wrong here?

How exactly am I coping? Let me guess. You live in USA where you have to pay 20 $ for your driver licence and you had to drive on an empty parking area while I have to pay at least 2000 Euro and even more (by the way, money is not an issue, but still) for a driver licence and have a much harder time to obtain one in the first place.

I live in UK who cares how hard it is to obtain it you're posting on an incel forum might as well keep trying.

same man I am 23 and live in the US but still have not gotten a car but might now that corona is a thing.

I live in UK who cares how hard it is to obtain it you're posting on an incel forum might as well keep trying.

Ok, I am wrong on that one but once again. It looks like that you did not follow any of my threads regarding to this topic. Let me explain it to you, briefly.
In a couple of months it has been one year since I have applied myself to a driving school. At the first lesson which was a double lesson, the driving teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second driving lesson he told me to do driving simulation first. I had to do 10 driving lessons for driving simulation. Even at my last lesson, I could not really get behind of it. The only thing I made progress in, is at theory examination. For me, driving itself is the problem. I am just not good at it.

same man I am 23 and live in the US but still have not gotten a car but might now that corona is a thing.

It sounds like that you have a driver licence and you also live in USA. So, no, this is not the same. I am 25 without a driver licence and I will turn 26 in a couple of months. Then, one year have passed since I applied myself to a driving school. You mog me enormously.

Accelerationism is a good thing though

J
Its kind of counter intuitive how first world countries are getting hit hard while third world nations such as curryland dont really seem to support optimum conditions for the spread of the virus.

Also seems like death rate in Italy seems much higher than Wuhan.
JFL the commie Chinks are obviously lying about their numbers to save face.

J

JFL the commie Chinks are obviously lying about their numbers to save face.

Maybe but looking at how curries seem to be less affected to exposure, it seems like immune system/weather conditions such as temp, humidity have something to do with it.

Accelerationism is a good thing though

I am not sure about this. It is bothering me. I never experienced a normal life. I was just watching peole living their lives. I have wasted my life behind a screen and now this all will be gone. I will never experience a normal life, not even a fraction of it. This is actually triggering me.

Maybe but looking at how curries seem to be less affected to exposure, it seems like immune system/weather conditions such as temp, humidity have something to do with it.
Unlikely tbh, MERS is another strain of coronavirus (same family) it literally spread in the deserts of Iraq via camels so I wouldn't count on it. Its more likely curryland incompetency but idk.

Unlikely tbh, MERS is another strain of coronavirus (same family) it literally spread in the deserts of Iraq via camels so I wouldn't count on it. Its more likely curryland incompetency but idk.

Count on what ? Iam saying given how bad the healthcare system in curryland, millions should be infected by now. But the virus doesnt seem to thrive here compared to Europe.
I am not sure about this. It is bothering me. I never experienced a normal life. I was just watching peole living their lives. I have wasted my life behind a screen and now this all will be gone. I will never experience a normal life, not even a fraction of it. This is actually triggering me.

Maybe after this, you can actually drive?

Last edited:
Count on what ? Iam saying given how bad the healthcare system in curryland, millions should be infected by now. But the virus doesnt seem to thrive here compared to Europe.
Right I get what you're saying but its a question of whether its bad monitoring or different environmental conditions. Its hard to tell most virus do not do well in hot and humid places but other strains of corona do so its up in the air whether or not this one does or not but yea its plausible that environmental differences may play an impact.

Maybe after this, you can actually drive?

Ironic, is not it? After this, nobody will be driving anymore and only then I will be able to drive. This is even more tirggering to me.

Ironic, is not it? After this, nobody will be driving anymore and only then I will be able to drive. This is even more tirggering to me.

What if you fail even then ? That will be even worse.

Listen, I'm on the edge of the cliff as far as the impact of this virus. I am literally a month away from being homeless. That said. This virus does indeed have a 5+ percent kill rate. Which is pretty damn deadly compared to the common flu. But honestly, I'd rather risk it all and die instead of being destitute and homeless. Being homeless is like being in hell every single day. I could have all the survival gear I needed but homelessness is still homelessness.

I am trying to comprehend the autism level required to pull out a jewish conspiracy+ driver license (meme)pill from corona virus.

If it is a conspiracy, I am loving the results so far. Kill off boomers, tank the stock market (so you can buy in), vastly decelerate immigration, drastically reduce carbon emissions, effectively nullify PDA, force the normies to live like we do, shut down schools, mandatory work from home is instituted in many companies. All this done without law, or gunpoint. Corona is OUR disease. It's like boomer karma.

Cope

There will be no stock market to buy into jfl

Mass Unemployment and homelessness

NEET’s are DOOMED

People are going to learn what’s really necessary to survive

Life won’t be the same after

This drivers license pill is killing you bro

Let us be serious here. When it is about that topic, I am way over the top. I admit that, but I am not wrong here. In fact, it is already happening. Mercedes is now going on reduced working time. This is not a good thing at all. Just imagine what the future will look like. I always get sick when I think about that.
Fuck Mercedes it’s by now almost a Sharia company Owned by Saudi Arabia. Germany is fucked anyway look at all the scum who has and wants to immigrate here plus our suicidale birth rates and non-commiting women. It’s by now only boomers who keep Germany afloat, once they aren’t able to work we will decline in an unprecedented way.
Then get your ass up and start to improve yourself in something you are good at.
Another pro-tip of mine is loose your virginity to a hooker. You will see your mind will be much clearer afterwards.

Last edited:
Hope it kills more boomers

I don't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist, but i'm really starting to believe, that covid 19 was man made.
of course it was dude

I already said it, the driver licence pill will end this world.
Giphy

Normal life?
F4b
As incel you know that this is almost impossible. Just accept things as they are and put your energies on other things.

Normal life?
View attachment 217035 As incel you know that this is almost impossible. Just accept things as they are and put your energies on other things.

A fraction of it would be enough. Also some people here do really have a somewhat normal life. I would be fine with that.

There's no way you're a fucking legit incel on .co

@BlkPillPres

Thoughts on this imbecile?

I'm just so tired of these guys, if the mods are allowing people to so obviously troll the site like this, why should I care

Imagine if some user went on a feminist reddit page, and went around spamming posts about how men are bad drivers and they use driving to be misogynist and "man handle" women on the roads, THAT USER WOULD BE BANNED SHORTLY AFTER because it would be obvious they are trying to make light of the "plight of women" just as these users are obviously trying to make light of "the plight of incels"

But when it comes to this site, as long as the user doesn't post anything "extreme" they can come here and troll us all they want, a free entry pass for some fun before they go back to their regular lives

Imagine if some user went on a feminist reddit page, and went around spamming posts about how men are bad drivers and they use driving to be misogynist and "man handle" women on the roads, THAT USER WOULD BE BANNED SHORTLY AFTER because it would be obvious they are trying to make light of the "plight of women" just as these users are obviously trying to make light of "the plight of incels"

I already explained what the current trend looks like and it does not really look good. I never said females are bad drivers, in fact I am actually a bad driver which makes this topic even more infuriating. Females should not drive because they are females, it is emasculating. Also, even the US media says, that more females have a driver licence than men. So, I do not make things up here.
To me, this is absolutely concerning. I know that this all might look like joke at the start but it is not. It will become even worse.

before they go back to their regular lives

I wish I had a regular life but I do not.

This drivers license pill is killing you bro
It literally is, because he has to take public transport and be closely packed next to other people.

He might die of a panic attack if he sees a driver's license IRL. I imagine he's constantly tormented in his dreams by a giant floating German driver's license. "Ich bin ewig." says the floating driver's license to @LastGerman as Corona-Chan slowly creeps up behind him and chokes him pewpew.

Lmao of course, IT ALL COMES BACK TO THE DRIVERS LICENSE PILL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Fuck off. Just admit that governments in the EU are more incompetent than some Asian countries.