Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Corona virus copers

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-

it mostly killed boomers and oldfags, jfl if you were coping that it would kill of chads stacies and normies :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I prayed for gold and got silver
Nah not a big problem,at least it kept Chads inside for a while so ı didnt had to see their disgusting faces while in bus

I dont believe corona even exist.

I still enjoy normies panicking and online classes were superior (unis reopened here unfortunately)

This. Not like the virus stopped Chad from slaying Stacys. Normal, popular people are still going to parties because they're not going to let some grandma killer virus waste their youth.

I think i saw on youtube that coronavirus is real but it’s deadly as the flu (does nothing) and iirc the vid showed corona virus in a book that was old (90s, etc)

This. Not like the virus stopped Chad from slaying Stacys. Normal, popular people are still going to parties because they're not going to let some grandma killer virus waste their youth.
dude this shit will evaporate in a couple of months and its gonna be back like the same old shit
dude this shit will evaporate in a couple of months and its gonna be back like the same old shit

The survival rate of that virus is 99.6% according to one source I read. Also the CDC reports a coronavirus death if anyone with the virus dies even if they die due to unrelated reasons. For example, if you get diagnosed with the virus and then die in a car accident a week later, that counts as a coronavirus death. Jewish virus confirmed

The survival rate of that virus is 99.6% according to one source I read. Also the CDC reports a coronavirus death if anyone with the virus dies even if they die due to unrelated reasons. For example, if you get diagnosed with the virus and then die in a car accident a week later, that counts as a coronavirus death. Jewish virus confirmed
Government overblow entire thing to stop hong kong people from protesting and it worked.

I'm having breathing problems but when I put airplane mode on my phone I feel better

I won't be happy until I see 8 figure death tolls

I prayed for gold and got silver
Nah not a big problem,at least it kept Chads inside for a while so ı didnt had to see their disgusting faces while in bus
Naive to think chad gives a fuck

We ruined small businesses with a virus exaggeration so big businesses could be the only ones that remain.

It kills femoids more than men cuz they can’t handle the isolation

Honestly - within a few weeks of the panic starting and after what happened on the USS Theodore Roosevelt with only 1 death from 600-1000 infections it was pretty obvious it was no worse than a seasonal flu for the vast majority. The fact that the normies are still so hysterical really goes to show how utterly worthless they are. The highest rates of fear were in the younger people who were more likely to be struck by lightning than die from COVID-19.

This whole pandemic has been nothing but a scam.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back