Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Corona Virus cancelled 2 weeks of school

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
This was supposed to be my best semester :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: half the day at co-op (witch I am not allowed to go to when School is closed) and 1 period in the tech shop. (Few normies and 3 foids but it's better then the rest of the classes I have had) now after March Break I have to miss 2 weeks of co-op (mines at a welding shop) that has some based people and I get to fuse metal together. This coronavirus is fucking over my co-op:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: now I have to try and find a way to make up for the hours I'm going to miss by talking with my co-op teacher and its probably gonna end up being I just need to show up earlier. I already get up at 6am. This fucking sucks:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why is an incel upset about not having to go outside and interact with people?
:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:
Cause if my co-op gets fucked so does my potential future job. I'll be stuck in a Starbucks working with people that treat me like garbage :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Cause if my co-op gets fucked so does my potential future job. I'll be stuck in a Starbucks working with people that treat me like garbage :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Don't you already make $150,000 a year?

Don't you already make $150,000 a year?
Jfl. I wish. Even if I did. My job isn't the best. I still work with normal fags and foids. (I work at a bar and grill and need to deal with the incompetence of the waitresses)

Brutal for you if you actually like what you're doing. For me, I'm glad I get to miss these few weeks

First time i read is ragefuel, but if that affects you is brutal

Jfl. I wish. Even if I did. My job isn't the best. I still work with normal fags and foids. (I work at a bar and grill and need to deal with the incompetence of the waitresses)
One of the worst jobs for an incel.

Damn. Mighty shame you won’t get to weld your dick in stacys pussy.

Chadsco

Corona Virus cancelled 2 weeks of school it's so over Bros just rope it never began