Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Corona Virus = Bioterrorism of the US Empire against China

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
There are only two major countries left that are still independent of the evil US empire: China and Russia. Imperialist media is now making 24/7 propaganda about how China allegedly mistreats its Muslim minority (JFL at the US empire suddenly pretending to care about Muslims!) and how Putin is allegedly meddling in US elections.

The Corona Virus is probably a bioweapon by the US empire, used in a bioterrorist attack against China

Several Russian scientists believe America created the Wuhan coronavirus to sabotage China while making boatloads of money off a cure.

It can be beneficial for American corporations that are developing these kinds of new diseases just for profit. Or maybe for the Americans themselves, because America is the only country that has 400 military biological laboratories around the world, not only around Russia but also around China, in Malaysia, in Indonesia, in the Philippines – the US military is everywhere.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Usi

I really don’t care jfl ngl

No. It's made by China government to end protests in China and bring the army

Coronavirus me

Massive cope, China is just as filthy as India, which is why the virus could spread.

Bioweapon conspiracy are legit imo.
I find it strange how viruses mutate so fast only to gain $$$ out of the patients who are infected.

wouldn't surprise me ngl

Death to America

They wouldn't need to make it so contagious if this was true, risking a pandemic is not worth the shekels.

Tbh its probably for the best, China has too many people. Simple. Too much stress on resources, too much competition for everything. HORRENDOUS gender ratio disparity.

The black plague ended up being a massive net positive for the average European, because they were able to negotiate far higher standards of living as a result of labour scarcity.