Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Corona is all fun and games for the zoomercels on here. How are wageslaves holding up?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I just found out that our company is going to take the UK's scheme and "support" our staff by paying us 80% of our salaries up until this shit blows over, with us still working full time of course. I SHOULD be grateful for, but that's just even more bullshit in my opinion.

Also, you know all the fun shit you thought you'd be able to do like walk around empty streets and stuff with everyone locked in? Nah. Now you just pass people waiting hours to go into a supermarket to buy something which is already sold out.

Wageslaves are just that, slaves. We don't have any fucking choice in this.

Oh and in true wageslave style - CEO is a complete multimillionaire, could EASILY just pay people their proper, full salaries, and we have people living paycheck to paycheck here. Of course he's a muh bootstraps boomber cunt who wouldn't do that in a million years though.

I'm also now kinda starting to agree that the reaction to corona probably did way more harm than the disease itself. A few milllion oldcels having their deaths brough forward a few years isn't a big issue. Massive economic collapse, countries going to a standstill, what the fuck?

0 replies, forgot nobody here is older than 20.

Last edited:
My wageslavery (also UK) are putting us all on special leave and paying us 100% until at least August. I can't work from home either, ldarmaxxx tbh ngl :feelsokman:

I just found out that our company is going to take the UK's scheme and "support" our staff by paying us 80% of our salaries up until this shit blows over, with us still working full time of course. I SHOULD be grateful for, but that's just even more bullshit in my opinion.

Also, you know all the fun shit you thought you'd be able to do like walk around empty streets and stuff with everyone locked in? Nah. Now you just pass people waiting hours to go into a supermarket to buy something which is already sold out.

Wageslaves are just that, slaves. We don't have any fucking choice in this.

Oh and in true wageslave style - CEO is a complete multimillionaire, could EASILY just pay people their proper, full salaries, and we have people living paycheck to paycheck here. Of course he's a muh bootstraps boomber cunt who wouldn't do that in a million years though.

I'm also now kinda starting to agree that the reaction to corona probably did way more harm than the disease itself. A few milllion oldcels having their deaths brough forward a few years isn't a big issue. Massive economic collapse, countries going to a standstill, what the fuck?

0 replies, forgot nobody here is older than 20.

I am working from home now cuz of Corona, so it's only done me good. I saved money, not buying a travel pass (Oyster) to work. And stay up later cuz my "office" is a metre from my bed. I will be depressed with Corona is CURED.

It was always over for wageslaves anyway

I am working from home now cuz of Corona, so it's only done me good. I saved money, not buying a travel pass (Oyster) to work. And stay up later cuz my "office" is a metre from my bed. I will be depressed with Corona is CURED.
Tbh i'm in mixed feelings about it. Do you have to take a paycut? I'm also working from home. I was fucking delighted until i found out we'd get paid less.

The best thing about it is that if you get a break in work, you can actually just put your feet up, relax, and wait until the next bullshit comes in. Pre-corona that was fucking unthinkable JFL. Have to pretend to be constantly busy even if there's literally nothing on.

I wish you would make a video about wageslavery or at least mention it in one of your livestreams. I know it's not strictly an incel thing but it gets discussed a lot here. A lot of incels have no idea how brutal life gets once you're forced into the 9-5 meat grinder. That's why normies go insane during breakups, working as an incel is pure torture. Then again I don't really hear you complain about work too much so maybe you don't argree.
My wageslavery (also UK) are putting us all on special leave and paying us 100% until at least August. I can't work from home either, ldarmaxxx tbh ngl :feelsokman:
Lmfao what? What is your job? That is a gift from above.

Last edited:
I got that too. They debated closing down the place I work at since it could be considered an "essential service" but they shut it down last week. I'm actually lucky that it's a dirty job that no one wants to do, all the cashiers, stockers, burger flippers got laid off.

over for coronachancels tbh