Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CORONA IS A MAN MADE CONSPIRACY

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

DON'T GET THIS SHIT TWISTED..."CORONA" IS JUST BILL GATES TRYING TO GET FUCKING MONEY FROM SNAKE OIL MEANT TO WEAKEN YOU

CORONA IS NOT REAL. EVEN THEIR MAN MADE STATISTICS ARE STUPID...3% MORTALITY RATE? #LOL

BERNIE AND THE LEFT WING WANT YOU TO STAY INDOORS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM AND THEY ARE TESTING HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE A NEW WORLD ORDER

WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

THEY'RE LAUGHING AT YOUR FUCKING FACE

The storm is coming....can you feel it brothers? Q’s plan is going smoothly!

WHAT COULD Q MEAN BY THIS????

As long as it disrupts the lives of everyone I don’t care if it is man made or natural

Bill Gates wants to microchip you

I really don't know if it is at this point

>Inceldom discussion

:feelstastyman:

It is less dangerous than the flu jfl. A fake scam.

based and coronapilled

D6D31946 AD01 4021 BD52 AE094ECD9972

My thread on Bill Gates creating viruses turned out to be true. Now normalfags hate him lol. Also I have a theory that he has been doing research in Africa to create viruses that can target specific groups of people. This is why blacks are dying at a faster rate, because all his test where on the african genome. So they released the virus to track the spread, security measures, population reaction, and most importantly how effective it was to kill the specified targets. That is why they dropped it in China to see how long it took to infect Africans and how. They probably have something more deadly in production and will have a treatment that retards the virus and keeps it from killing you at the cost of being dependent on their drugs like HIV.

Last edited:

DON'T GET THIS SHIT TWISTED..."CORONA" IS JUST BILL GATES TRYING TO GET FUCKING MONEY FROM SNAKE OIL MEANT TO WEAKEN YOU

CORONA IS NOT REAL. EVEN THEIR MAN MADE STATISTICS ARE STUPID...3% MORTALITY RATE? #LOL

BERNIE AND THE LEFT WING WANT YOU TO STAY INDOORS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM AND THEY ARE TESTING HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE A NEW WORLD ORDER

WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

I know

No corona likely due to dumb lab gooks selling their lab animals in the wet market. Wuhan having corona research site right next to a wet market was recipe for disaster. Especially when gook scientists dont give a fuck about safety protocol.

I don’t get why they are all dancing to cotton eye joe

I thought everyone knew this

Sorry to burst your bubble but corona isn’t manmade

wake up america

Why the fuck didn’t they make it deadlier

Interesting stuff

Some of these are quite elaborate and decently well executed, which means it took some time to prepare. It doesn't look like an impromptu thing you would do to release stress, more like some project you plan because you're bored.