Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Corona, Incel, and Riots

Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
★★
Though I was never a major poster in any capacity, I eventually got disheartened and stopped posting on this account for a while (though I did go back to my previous disposition of lurking). However, I have returned to the old thing to give my thoughts on how lockdown relates to inceldom as a phenomenon.

It should be noted that this post has little to do with incels themselves, but rather the normies et al who have become seemingly forced into the lifestyle.

The first portion to be discussed is the obvious recent riots. Many people claim that incel rage is due to some kind of mental sickness, whereas it is, in fact, an entirely natural biological response to lash out at the world when deprived of intimacy with other people. While injustices, perceived or otherwise, are a major factor, the emotional instability caused by even having a taste of our lives is enough to turn the world upside down.

So, society burns. And more importantly for us, nobody seems to realize the conclusions that you can draw. They say that if you walk a mile in someone else's shoes, you can come to understand them. But, this is unfortunately just not right. Chads and normies will never understand, perhaps out of ignorance, or hatred, or just out of a lack of empathy. There is no hope, as long as even 30% of the male population remains above average.

tl;dr existence is pain even for them, but soon things will return to normal, ie, just us

Normies get at best minorly inconvenienced from bad times. For us incels, it's a lifestyle of pain with no escape except going all the way with suicide.

Part of why normies are rioting is because they are not accustomed to social isolation like us. I hope normies and foids have to go through social isolation again this fall.

Was OP an @XOR alt?

Part of why normies are rioting is because they are not accustomed to social isolation like us. I hope normies and foids have to go through social isolation again this fall.
They cannot handle the lonely years like us

History in the making