Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Corona-chan looking pretty serious tbh

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-
This shit is going pandemic soon. Normies will get a small taste of suffering. How do we profit from this?

go ER amidst the chaos

Legally speaking, I have no idea

It's guaranteed to go pandemic. Even HIV is everywhere and that was a difficult one to transmit.

im not profiting from anything

JFL @ CoRoNaViRuS

Fake news media hype designed to scare you. It is less dangerous than standard vanilla flu.

JFL @ CoRoNaViRuS

Fake news media hype designed to scare you. It is less dangerous than standard vanilla flu.

JFL at People believing this shit is real. They are just trying to push more vaccination on the Population. Yes goyim, stay home and eat your Government sanctioned rations while we watch the Streets of justice. Don't worry that your babies get wild spasms after each vaccination, that's perfectely normal. Look at our Kids goyim, we cut their foreskins off without anesthesia and have an old man suck up the blood with his mouth and they turned out ok, Right?

JFL @ CoRoNaViRuS

This is what I thought. Just another SARS bro just another flu bro. This is going to kill 100's of millions of people

JFL at People believing this shit is real. They are just trying to push more vaccination on the Population. Yes goyim, stay home and eat your Government sanctioned rations while we watch the Streets of justice. Don't worry that your babies get wild spasms after each vaccination, that's perfectely normal. Look at our Kids goyim, we cut their foreskins off without anesthesia and have an old man suck up the blood with his mouth and they turned out ok, Right?

Right, it’ll probably be used to push vaccinations to make people good little autists.
It’s already been used to devalue the stock market and possibly to cause a global recession to keep the middle class from growing.

Oddly enough, the NEET incel lifestyle is a way to protect yourself from being getting sick.

Stock up on tendies in your freeeers and stay out of large, crowded, public places. Don't go outside at all, if you can avoid it, when it hits your city.

It's got a 3% fatality rate, not that bad of odds if you do catch it.

The more devastating it becomes, the more people will have their judgement be clouded by desperation. They would be prime targets to sell snake oil to make money off them.

Right, it’ll probably be used to push vaccinations to make people good little autists.
It’s already been used to devalue the stock market and possibly to cause a global recession to keep the middle class from growing.
I heard that the mandatory vaccines will have ID chips in them. It's beyond over.

3%?
I've taken shits that had a higher fatality rate.
I think it's been overhyped by the western media as a way to undermine China and it's influence. Since it's caused by Chinese people eating bats and other weird stuff, I think it's a way to show to the world how primitive they are.

Influenza killed 16000 people and hospitalized 200,000 people in the 2019-20 flu season, but nobody really cared

This shit is going pandemic soon. Normies will get a small taste of suffering. How do we profit from this?

USA isn't testing for it.

this is amazing. it's going to hit all the boomer and landwhales. they'll suffer greatly or die.

The more devastating it becomes, the more people will have their judgement be clouded by desperation. They would be prime targets to sell snake oil to make money off them.

I heard that the mandatory vaccines will have ID chips in them. It's beyond over.
Fuck. I hope that I will get my mandatory jew shots from a cute Nurse. "ey yo can you atleast give me one last handjob before injecting me with that shit, thx"

I think it's been overhyped by the western media as a way to undermine China and it's influence. Since it's caused by Chinese people eating bats and other weird stuff, I think it's a way to show to the world how primitive they are.

Influenza killed 16000 people and hospitalized 200,000 people in the 2019-20 flu season, but nobody really cared

This tbh.

The Chinese have eaten bats for decades, and haven't had any problems. Same with other Asian countries. There's tons of evidence that this is a manufactured virus
USA isn't testing for it.
Fuck

The Chinese have eaten bats for decades, and haven't had any problems. Same with other Asian countries. There's tons of evidence that this is a manufactured virus

Fuck
Coronavirus is just the name for a group of viruses. All of them (SARS, MERS) are caused by the virus transmitting from animals to people.

Chinese people are fucking scary that's for sure. 1 billion+ people and you literally never hear from them. They must be doing or planning something. I can't name a single Chinese national now that I think about it.

India truly does do a remarkable job, literally over a billion people and they are perhaps the most meek, nonthreatening joke-nation on the planet.

India truly does do a remarkable job, literally over a billion people and they are perhaps the most meek, nonthreatening joke-nation on the planet.
India is way more unhygienic than China, yet they have no virus :feelsthink:

Chinese people are fucking scary that's for sure. 1 billion+ people and you literally never hear from them. They must be doing or planning something. I can't name a single Chinese national now that I think about it.

Indian diet is largely plant based. That's why they are all so fat & unhealthy and stink. They are ahead of the curve. But hey goyim, just eat your gerbil Food and don't ask Questions like "why did Nobody have heart disease just a 100 years ago" or "why does every third Person die of Cancer?"

Fuck. I hope that I will get my mandatory jew shots from a cute Nurse. "ey yo can you atleast give me one last handjob before injecting me with that shit, thx"

This tbh.

If you think it's fake or a joke, please, when you get sick, cough on as many old people as you can.

Fuck these idiotic boomers and let them deal with it. When they die, their real estate will be cheap and you can buy it up after it floods the market with cheap boomer mansions.

JFL @ CoRoNaViRuS

It's got a 3% fatality rate, not that bad of odds if you do catch it.

That virus is very dangerous. I live in China's doorstep and own Weibo account, and can assume you that it's no joke. China is out of control now and the local communist party hides lots of stuff. Japan is hiding shit just to host the Olympic games (japanese government is pro china now,)

I live in a city where tens of thousands of Chinese comes in daily, and for some reason according to our puppet government we only have 70 cases as of now, while there's already about 1000 cases in Korea.

The deeper you dig into the local sources the scarier it gets.

That virus is very dangerous. I live in China's doorstep and own Weibo account, and can assume you that it's no joke. China is out of control now and the local communist party hides lots of stuff. Japan is hiding shit just to host the Olympic games (japanese government is pro china now,)

I live in a city where tens of thousands of Chinese comes in daily, and for some reason according to our puppet government we only have 70 cases as of now, while there's already about 1000 cases in Korea.

Where do you live? Taiwan?

USA has no free healthcare
EVEN IF you have great health insurance, they'll charge you thousands for the test

even rich people own't do that

USA white boomers are BATSHIT DETERMINED to catch this shit. Trust me, they all think it's just the sniffles. I work with these idiots.

It's all a joke to them.

I hope all old people catch it here and die off. It's impossible no one here will not be exposed.

Where do you live? Taiwan?
HK. That shit is no joke.

EVEN IF you have great health insurance, they'll charge you thousands for the test

USA white boomers are BATSHIT DETERMINED to catch this shit. Trust me, they all think it's just the sniffles. I work with these idiots.

It's all a joke to them.

I hope all old people catch it here and die off. It's impossible no one here will not be exposed.
High IQ. Also old people die easily from the virus. Youngcels mostly survive, although their lungs will take a hit having the same effect as asthma (not sure if it can be healed)

It's all a joke to them.

How many cases are in the USA bro?

HK. That shit is no joke.

High IQ. Also old people die easily from the virus. Youngcels mostly survive, although their lungs will take a hit having the same effect as asthma (not sure if it can be healed)

keep in mind almost all old people here are diabetic

meaning so fat they have insulin resistance and shitty lungs / heart

and yeah you catch it, you have a good chance of getting lung scarring which fucks you for life

I guess I'll just do a lot of cardio /basketball (always have) and hope when I get exposed it doesn't fuck me up too bad

And it's spreading

And it's spreading

like your moms legs with chad last night?

I don't believe a word they say. The diagnosis is only Right 50% of the time as far as I've heard. Just wait and watch, in a year nobody will give a fuck about this anymore. It's all politically motivated.

Our prayers have been answered
full

keep in mind almost all old people here are diabetic

meaning so fat they have insulin resistance and shitty lungs / heart

and yeah you catch it, you have a good chance of getting lung scarring which fucks you for life

I guess I'll just do a lot of cardio /basketball (always have) and hope when I get exposed it doesn't fuck me up too bad
Alot of incels have shitty immune system, so alot of us would die die if we got it. But I would make sure to cough on everyone at University parties + the mall + retirement centers before I drop dead

Some subhuman Asian boomer brought his shitty ugly shitstain kid to the grocery store the other day, kid was coughing his guts out. What an absolute fucking moron, could have easily been wuhan, everyone was turning 180 degrees and running away as soon as they saw that shit. Fucking retarded plague rats. If it was then that means I have it already

Lol

Last edited:
Its less than 3% mortality and only old or fat people are at risk. Nothing would happen even if everyone on earth got it.

Antivaxxers can fuck off

Don’t care since I won’t die.

one of the funny things i've seen from china are people actually coughing and spitting on people that get in their way. i can imagine some low inhib incel doing the exact the same thing lol

one of the funny things i've seen from china are people actually coughing and spitting on people that get in their way. i can imagine some low inhib incel doing the exact the same thing lol

Chinese People are icecold psychopaths fucking lol

Chinese People are icecold psychopaths fucking lol

they have a survival of the fittest mentality and don't believe in the afterlife. it's all or nothing to them.
there's a video of how the chinese bought an american factory and they're just shitting on americans and calling them babies it has to be the funniest thing i've seen

they have a survival of the fittest mentality and don't believe in the afterlife. it's all or nothing to them.
there's a video of how the chinese bought an american factory and they're just shitting on americans and calling them babies it has to be the funniest thing i've seen

I remember seeing a Video on bestgore where a chinese dude caught his wife cheating in a hotel or something. It was crazy, he pulled out his belt like in a movie and whipped her ass like Romans whipped Jesus. The craziest shit however was that the bitch didn't even budge. Icecold, chinese People are fucking machines.

Edit: found it:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:

Religion has really done a number on the dot heads.

Its cucked them nearly as badly as Christ insanity has cucked whites in the west and put us under the boot heels of the Jews.

It's all about spreading mass fear and panic into the normie.

Yes it will kill people but so does the flu every year. Its older people at risk but the world is overpopulated because people live too long now with modern medicines.

We're not supposed to live into our 90s.

It's all about spreading mass fear and panic into the normie.

Yes it will kill people but so does the flu every year. Its older people at risk but the world is overpopulated because people live too long now with modern medicines.

We're not supposed to live into our 90s.

True but I also think that overpopulation is just another hoax. I once read somewhere that you could fit the entire population of planet earth in an aera the size of texas, and then we would still have a lower population density than cities like Paris for example. They are just trying to push a depopulation agenda on us.

Also, how can overpopulation even be a thing? Population growth is directely proportional to the available resources, at some point it will just balance itself out. They have been predicting mass-scale famine since the 70s and everytime they had to move the deadline because nothing happened. It's just another scare tactic.

From their 1991 paper, "The first global Revolution"

Enemy

Last edited:
If you want to profit buy metals, stocks, or supplies that will be scarce