Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Corona-chan is the gift that keeps giving

And once wartime triage is in place, LGBTrash will be second after politicians and CEOs getting the best care, while we incels would probably not even be checked out by a doctor, let alone put on oxygen, even though most of us are young and in perfect health

you get what you fucking deserve

God rewards us for our suffering

nothing of value was lost

“1. The LGBTQ+ population uses tobacco at rates that are 50% higher than the general population. COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that has proven particularly harmful to smokers.

“2. The LGBTQ+ population has higher rates of HIV and cancer, which means a greater number of us may have compromised immune systems, leaving us more vulnerable to COVID-19 infections.

“3. LGBTQ+ people continue to experience discrimination, unwelcoming attitudes, and lack of understanding from providers and staff in many health care settings, and as a result, many are reluctant to seek medical care except in situations that feel urgent – and perhaps not even then.”

These are the reasons they gave in the article for people too lazy to open it (I know this is probably over half of the fucking forum you lazy fucks)

These are the reasons they gave in the article for people too lazy to open it (I know this is probably over half of the fucking forum you lazy fucks)
Dirty, diseased smokers basically.

JFL at the (((media))) claiming they don't seek treatment b/c of 'discrimination'. What a ruse. They absolutely should be negatively discriminated against by any sane society, but this isn't the case at all in reality--they are put on a pedestal.

And once wartime triage is in place, LGBTrash will be second after politicians and CEOs getting the best care, while we incels would probably not even be checked out by a doctor, let alone put on oxygen, even though most of us are young and in perfect health
Haha, true. They'd tell us to LDAR/die. This is why I would never go to a hospital unless I was absolutely desperate. You better believe that if it hits the fan, everyone else will be pulling out whatever card they can to get ahead in line--LGBT/government official/helpless foid/father of three/etc.

Only thing we'd be good for is to harvest our organs for the CEO up on the 5th floor.

coronachan doing his work

world to end tomorrow, faggots and dykes hardest hit