Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Corona-chan is not dead yet

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
The weather was nice, and the virus crisis seemed to be over. So the normies went outside to socialize, fuck and avoid being sober. However, the journey of Corona-chan had not yet ended. For the spread of Corona had yet to be expended. Yesterday, the cases in Spain and Italy were around 4k. Now, see the green rings and rejoice, for Corona-chan is rising to cause a summer of normie dismay. Thank Corona-chan, an incel's loving wife. For when normies suffer brutally, we may finally enjoy life.

I keep my fingers crossed for mutations and an autumn relapse

almost 100 000 cases in a single day

Praise be my wife Corona-chan

Massive cope, it needs to mutate into something very deadly real soon to keep my well wishes, tbh.

suifuel for me though because i have a weak immune system because no sex

I see. That is good news.

The weather was nice, and the virus crisis seemed to be over. So the normies went outside to socialize, fuck and avoid being sober. However, the journey of Corona-chan had not yet ended. For the spread of Corona had yet to be expended. Yesterday, the cases in Spain and Italy were around 4k. Now, see the green rings and rejoice, for Corona-chan is rising to cause a summer of normie dismay. Thank Corona-chan, an incel's loving wife. For when normies suffer brutally, we may finally enjoy life.

I keep my fingers crossed for mutations and an autumn relapse

Mutating rapidly!

Not gonna be over that soon

The more infected, the longer the lockdown.
Lifefuel.