Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Corona-chan is based

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
-Kills boomers. the same boomers that occupy our jobs and condemned us to a society of feminism and poverty.

-Kills more man. Helps with the demographic problem of being more man than woman.

-Doesnt kill kids. Let them grow bro.

-Divides and scares normies.

Let Corona do it's job. Corona is here to help us build a better society. It knows what must do..

Fuck that, my mom has an illness that makes her immune system compromised and my dad is old. They're the only people I love and the only people that have ever loved me or will ever love me.

Embrace Corona-Chan into your lungs, and you will find hope and prosperity pewpew.

Fuck that, my mom has an illness that makes her immune system compromised and my dad is old. They're the only people I love and the only people that have ever loved me or will ever love me.
:feelsugh:
A true incel does not care about the death of his parents.

Corona will understand and forgive your parents so you can NEET from them

Only fakecels fear Corona

:feelsugh:
A true incel does not care about the death of his parents.
This. Parents who had kids when ugly,poor, shitskin don't deserve an ounce of respect or love

I think it's the opposite. Corona chan is more likely to kill me than chads because of my subhuman gene. She's just like the other foids irl. The idea that she doesn't kill kids/young adults is just her virtue signaling

I think it's the opposite. Corona chan is more likely to kill me than chads because of my subhuman gene. She's just like the other foids irl. The idea that she doesn't kill kids/young adults is just her virtue signaling
Corona is the nawalt bro. Have faith. She will take care of incels and kill chad and boomers

I bet that they will not save the incels

Last edited:
she is the only female i like