Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Corona chan is a futa and rapes my ass

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Thanks to Cofuta I can't even go for a walk anymore. Every fucking normie in the world seems to be outside walking his dog, jogging or driving his bike. Hordes of covid-19 Boombies try to eat your brains with their gibberish desperate for human contact. :feelsUnreal:

There are more people outside than during christmas shopping. JFL at the government and their retarded half-assed "social distancing" rules.

Well seems like they have decided to let the boomers die now from next month on cuz people don't listen anyway.

Last edited:
I hope no one follows the rules and they all get sick

Nigga3

that title

Corona-chan has really just reinforced normies connections to each other and made my realize that I'm weird for not being bothered by isolation.

Corona-chan has been kind of disappointing for me, wish it was more lethal so normies would start dropping dead left and right.

Corona-chan has been kind of disappointing for me, wish it was more lethal so normies would start dropping dead left and right.
Based corona-chan targets boomers primarily

At least from now on, if you want a bunch of normies to get the fuck away from you, all you have to do is begin fake coofing and sneezing. They'll run for the hills and you'll get the quiet surroundings you want. :feelsthink: