Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Corona-Chan has reached 100000+

DBcel

DBcel

Recruit
★★
Corona please take me

Nearly 200,000.

More than I expected, woah.

St Corona-Chan

Coronavirus is our ally

only 7k death.. pathetic

Volcel if you wouldnt

Hope it kills 99% of the human population

We are definitely panicking now :lul:

Nothing ever happens

Lo lat al lthe people here who fel lfor the corona shit meme.

It’s going to destroy our civilisation

Hope it keeps going up:dab::dab:

soon we'll hit 10e6 cases

This corona virus is just a normal flu, stop idolizing it.
Listen, I wish it was even half as deadly as the jew media is trying to portray it as.
But it is just a lame, boring virus.

Why are you guys eating the shit propaganda that the jew media is feeding to the normie cattle?
Flu doesn't cause pneumonia.

mfw
DBcel

This corona virus is just a normal flu, stop idolizing it.
Listen, I wish it was even half as deadly as the jew media is trying to portray it as.
But it is just a lame, boring virus.

Why are you guys eating the shit propaganda that the jew media is feeding to the normie cattle?

“It first struck me how different it was when I saw my first coronavirus patient go bad. I was like, Holy shit, this is not the flu. Watching this relatively young guy, gasping for air, pink frothy secretions coming out of his tube and out of his mouth. The ventilator should have been doing the work of breathing but he was still gasping for air, moving his mouth, moving his body, struggling. We had to restrain him. With all the coronavirus patients, we’ve had to restrain them. They really hyperventilate, really struggle to breathe. When you’re in that mindstate of struggling to breathe and delirious with fever, you don’t know when someone is trying to help you, so you’ll try to rip the breathing tube out because you feel it is choking you, but you are drowning.”
:feelsmega:

:feelshaha: more dead normans

chinese statistics are fake