Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Corona-chan has come spaghettiland first in EU for number of infected, societal collapse incoming

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★★
Why man why?!? Why couldn't it strike in some white nordics countries for once

Coronavirus me

Corona virus is lifefuel

Mama mia! Looks like it is day of the colander for pastniggers
how-to-use-a-colander-0mk.png

It's just a slightly worse flu virus.

Over for spaghetticels

It's just a slightly worse flu virus.
Nah man, I think death rates are much higher than what they're reporting, even a 38yo old died so it's not like it kills boomers only

I'm pretty scared tbhngl. Saw some videos on 4chan of people dying from this shit and it seems to be a really shitty way to die. With 60+ confirmed infections in spaghettiland it's basically guaranteed that it will spread in all of Europe.

I'm pretty scared tbhngl. Saw some videos on 4chan of people dying from this shit and it seems to be a really shitty way to die. With 60+ confirmed infections in spaghettiland it's basically guaranteed that it will spread in all of Europe.
This thb.its a painful way of dying tbh while in some shitty hospital with a tube shoved down your throat while you struggle to breath.Lol I hope pasta government will intervene or it's really over for me this time.

I even start college again this Monday:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wish there was a virus that killed everyone who wasn't a virgin. Would pretty much leave nothing by incels and lolis @Napoleon de Geso

another reason to not leave the house

It reached Germany.
But we're the first in Europe now, we have literally gone from 3 to 60 in one day.With the incompetence of our government it's likely things are gonna get worse if they don't act right away.The desire to go full hikikomori is strong ngl

But we're the first in Europe now, we have literally gone from 3 to 60 in one day.With the incompetence of our government it's likely things are gonna get worse if they don't act right away.The desire to go full hikikomori is strong ngl
In the south or in the north ?

I would be so happy if the virus would be spreading where I live

In the south or in the north ?
For now it's in the north(I'm in the center) so I'm safe might have to rent a bunker in sicily just in case.They are talking of complete wuhan like quarantine for the area where the virus has spread.luckily it's a really small town, with mostly locals, so it's likely not many people travelled from there to other regions I think

Last edited:
Coronavirus is gigacope

Where are these videos? I need to see them for research purposes.

Same.

The end as we know it, six moths from now we are all still here posting the stuff.

@MSCW

Especially this guy just collapsing in front of his computer could be totally me dying while browsing .co

Attachments

• 1582394544263.webm
    3 MB
  • 1582394516316.webm
    398.3 KB
  • 1582394467348.webm
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
That’s what you Mayo’s get for stealing Noodlewhores from the poor slanty’s!!

If you left those whores alone you wouldn’tve imported the chink viruses that come with them
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

tfw made like a pound of spaghetti last week

Pastacels have to deal with the very worst of rices and noodles. It's the crappy low iq ones working in sweatshops, or the even crappier even lower iq rich ones who just go there to buy handbags and eat overpriced food and infect everyone in the restaurant.
As for Nordics, they are genetically so kick ass they are all probably immune, plus most noodles probably have t figured out the blond blue eyed thing comes from Nordics and germanics either , once they find out, it's over

I'm not even scared, just hope that if i die it will be realively fast.

All hail 21st century bubonic plague :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

We already reached 132 infected more than Singapore and Hong Kong:whatfeels::whatfeels:

It's in Italy? wewlad
If I remember correctly there were like 2 confirmed cases in a city 40 minutes away from me

I'm gonna order a pizza