Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Copy pasta ban when ???

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Pretty sure when you copy paste something multiple times its called spam and thats not allowed here. Its also not funny. Maybe if youre 13 years old like half the users here. I would report but not once has a mod deleted something ive reported so i guess they support this behaviour. Like neglectful day care workers letting the children run wild

ban @FastBananaCEO asap tbh

Should have made this thread in Meta & Feedback tbh

I'm not sure. It is up to ((them))

@FastBananaCEO thoughts?

Offtopic is garbage today

Offtopic is garbage today

This thread doesn’t belong to the Inceldom Discussion

I suggest you to move it/create another one on Meta and Feedback

why would ANYONE copy a pasta? like dude just make your own bro all pastas are equal: yellow and taste the same (actually it depends on the seasoning but after all they will taste pratically the same)

also you're supposed to post this in meta

This thread doesn’t belong to the Inceldom Discussion

I suggest you to move it/create another one on Meta and Feedback
Youre not a mod so dont 'suggest' anything to me. And if you read up you would see why i didnt post it there

Pretty sure when you copy paste something multiple times its called spam and thats not allowed here. Its also not funny. Maybe if youre 13 years old like half the users here. I would report but not once has a mod deleted something ive reported so i guess they support this behaviour. Like neglectful day care workers letting the children run wild
Not only is it annoying spam, but its also literally plagiarism as well

Not only is it annoying spam, but its also literally plagiarism as well
Yea these retards think theyre hilarious when they copy paste what someone else wrote. Its what 13 year olds who try too hard do when theyre not funny but want people to like them. Its even worse cause they arent even 13 and still act like that

aren't you like 14

aren't you like 14

This is the kind of avatar a 13 year old would have

@Edmund_Kemper get here! NEETard exposed!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back