Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Copy Before You Sleep

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I just saw this absolute failure of a video:

View: https://youtu.be/LU4z_Zm46Co?si=kojP1vjXXQeN2pqU

Think Before You Sleep is coping SO HARD.

Imagine looking like this:

And getting an ugly Sheboon girlfriend like this:

This is literally the only photograph I can find of her with clothes on, and seeing a naked Black person (male or female) literally makes me want to vomit.

I mean, his girlfriend literally looks like this:

And he made a video saying "things ain't that bad", dude, you probably have to close your eyes whenever you kiss your girlfriend. He probably also has to turn off the lights in their bedroom before sex otherwise be couldn't get an erection.

Imagine being a 6/10 White man, and instead using the awesome power of JBW to get an Asian or light-skinned Arab that will worship you, you go for a Black toilet. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Dude, there's literally no way he can claim that life ain't that bad when he literally has to go junglemaxxing to end up with a 1/10 jungle bunny because literally every White toilet in the world already rejected him.

Never take advice from a male mudshark.

The title was supposed to be "Cope before you sleep", stupid autocorrect changed it to "Copy".

This is the "just be masculine like henry cavill" guy, what do you expect

Really ugly, undeniable. But, your presumption in thinking that you could even get a sheboon but reject it because it is not your standard, joke, but only the beautiful white/Asian neotenic "goddesses", this is worship in disguise, you compare to see who to idolize, nor Neither one is good, they both seem like crap to me, along with their denial.

His gf is cute imo

Really ugly, undeniable. But, your presumption in thinking that you could even get a sheboon but reject it because it is not your standard, joke, but only the beautiful white/Asian neotenic "goddesses", this is worship in disguise, you compare to see who to idolize, nor Neither one is good, they both seem like crap to me, along with their denial.

All toilets are bad, the difference is that a Sheboon will produce really ugly sons. Now, Brittany Venti is a Quadroon, while I would say "a Quadroon is a Sheboon" he could have Octroon kids with her that could pass as White, many Octroons can infiltrate White spaces without ever being seen as Black, I've seen Octroons with blonde hair and blue eyes and nobody even suspected that they were Black. But you don't want your son to be Black.

Simply being Black can automatically make you an incel, many toilets of all races would NEVER date a Black male, including Black toilets, while all toilets of all races worship White men, Black toilets worship men of all races EXCEPT for Black men. Would you really want to condemn your son to being Black?

Toilets aren't measured in their own value, they are measured in what kinds of sons they can produce. And no group of men is more universally repulsive to vagina than us Black men.

There is the Sexy Son Hypothesis, but don't forget the Ugly Son Repulsion FACT.

His gf is cute imo

Your name is literally "Blackboy", this sounds like a really Wigger thing to call yourself.

And don't let your dick ever guide your judgement, if you had a Black son in Belgrade the Serbian hooligans will kill him the moment he ever leaves your house. You'd literally be condemning him to hell with his birth.

View attachment 1276760

All toilets are bad, the difference is that a Sheboon will produce really ugly sons. Now, Brittany Venti is a Quadroon, while I would say "a Quadroon is a Sheboon" he could have Octroon kids with her that could pass as White, many Octroons can infiltrate White spaces without ever being seen as Black, I've seen Octroons with blonde hair and blue eyes and nobody even suspected that they were Black. But you don't want your son to be Black.

View attachment 1276759

Simply being Black can automatically make you an incel, many toilets of all races would NEVER date a Black male, including Black toilets, while all toilets of all races worship White men, Black toilets worship men of all races EXCEPT for Black men. Would you really want to condemn your son to being Black?

Toilets aren't measured in their own value, they are measured in what kinds of sons they can produce. And no group of men is more universally repulsive to vagina than us Black men.

There is the Sexy Son Hypothesis, but don't forget the Ugly Son Repulsion FACT.

Yes, I agree, my response was not aimed at denying him, but rather at hating him all.I don't care about pretty kids, they would grow up and mog me, I hate them so much.

Actually, I would be happy to fuck those tits.

Is his gf brittany venti?

don't think she's black

also iirc they broke up, something like that was a featured post on kiwi farms. not sure if they've got back together since then

Cope, they're looksmatched
She looks htb
she also looks more white than black
OP is simping for yt males jfl

OP is simping for yt males jfl

I'm not, I'm just stating that JBW is law. Plenty of studies back this up, just look online and toilets of all races talk about how amazing Non-Hispanic White men are. Meanwhile no toilet ever simps for any other race, at least I've never seen this shared in any blackpill spaces.

what makes henry cavill masculine? tall height (100% genes) robust jaw (100% genes), deep voice (100% genes)
Masculinity, when not an external list of orders, is all about physicality and nothing more.

Your name is literally "Blackboy", this sounds like a really Wigger thing to call yourself.

And don't let your dick ever guide your judgement, if you had a Black son in Belgrade the Serbian hooligans will kill him the moment he ever leaves your house. You'd literally be condemning him to hell with his birth.
@Fat Link made this my name lmaoo.

Also I'm a black nigga irl so it's not really a bigger thing

Brittany Venti appears to be a white-passing mutt, she clearly has nigger genes based on her facial pheno. She’s basically a sheboon covered in white paint. I think she’s 5 - 6 / 10 SMV, a MTB at best. Although Brittany Venti is mid, she’s not too ugly to be judged as unfuckable. There’s much worse out there than Brittany Venti. However her facial phenotype is very afrocenric; this can have adverse effect on her future offspring if they inherit her afrocentric facial features. It’s very rare to come across a good-looking white / noodle foid with a negro-esque pheno

Facial attractiveness often corresponds with Eurocentric pheno. But there are some above average SMV people with Afrocentric pheno, though they are much rarer in frequency
. Brittany Venti is a white-passing mutt with afrocentric pheno. If she has children that inherit her afrocentric face, there’s a major chance that her children will turn out ugly. TBYS obviously mogs her as he has a more Eurocentric pheno

brittany-venti_0300.jpg

bv07-png.959

From my POV it looks like TBYS actually dated down by going for a white-passing becky with a sheboon face

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uow35HbEGWg

I think the main reason why TBYS reacted to Rehab Room last video is because of another video that was uploaded on Rehab Room’s channel a month earlier about Brittany Venti breaking TBYS. This likely was what triggered TBYS, and motivated him to bite back at RR in a later video

TBYS is an example of the exact type of male that @Incel TV talked about in that LICS video. The self-improvement gurus will tell you “Just be confident”, “Improve your social skills” - It just so happens the person who’s telling you this stuff is actually a white HTN who dated down to a sheboon covered in white paint and oofy doofied his way through the relationship with her while it lasted JFL

I don’t know much about Brittany Venti, but she seems to have a history of unpleasant behavior with past boyfriends according to OnionFarms. Past behavior is often a strong indicator of future behavior

So what did TBYS think he was gonna get out of this? He thought he could "fix her" possibly? :waitwhat:

Last edited:
At 29:10 there is a laughable cope (I literally went out of the room and outside to laugh for like 5 minutes after hearing).
He says that the reason why those foids said to that chadlite photographer "We are gonna kidnap you for drinks" is because they see him as gay and as not threatening. I mean if Mental Gymnastics was a sport on the Olympics, Think Before You cope would win not gold, but diamond medals there.

I just saw this absolute failure of a video:

View: https://youtu.be/LU4z_Zm46Co?si=kojP1vjXXQeN2pqU

Think Before You Sleep is coping SO HARD.

Imagine looking like this:

View attachment 1276665

And getting an ugly Sheboon girlfriend like this:

View attachment 1276666

This is literally the only photograph I can find of her with clothes on, and seeing a naked Black person (male or female) literally makes me want to vomit.

I mean, his girlfriend literally looks like this:

View attachment 1276667

And he made a video saying "things ain't that bad", dude, you probably have to close your eyes whenever you kiss your girlfriend. He probably also has to turn off the lights in their bedroom before sex otherwise be couldn't get an erection.

Imagine being a 6/10 White man, and instead using the awesome power of JBW to get an Asian or light-skinned Arab that will worship you, you go for a Black toilet. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Dude, there's literally no way he can claim that life ain't that bad when he literally has to go junglemaxxing to end up with a 1/10 jungle bunny because literally every White toilet in the world already rejected him.

Never take advice from a male mudshark.

He used to be great. I miss his old more redpilled visds